Wireless for Fm9

Snagged a GLXD14 off Reverb for $200! Now I can have dedicated receivers for my AX8 and FM9 (GLXD6) and one for my AFXIII (GLXD4), and three packs that work with each rig. I just hope these will remain as good as my experience so far--for a few more years.

I am using a share GLXD rack version with my Af3 and the pedalboard version with my Fm9. I also have a separate receiver for each guitar. I have been using them for several years with excellent luck so far.

I am using a share GLXD rack version with my Af3 and the pedalboard version with my Fm9. I also have a separate receiver for each guitar. I have been using them for several years with excellent luck so far.
That's the way to go, I think. It's too bad they discontinued the GLXD. I don't think they currently have a floorboard-oriented receiver.

That's the way to go, I think. It's too bad they discontinued the GLXD. I don't think they currently have a floorboard-oriented receiver.
I was a big fan of both and own both. I loved the rack for the battery charger door. But i found i experienced far more interference issues with the rack version vs the pedalboard variant.

Interesting. I see it’s on preorder, so not available yet. Any idea of comparability/compatibility with the other GLXD stuff?
if i was a betting man, it wont be compatible with prev gen GLX packs. Ill be holding onto mine for a lot longer. The in and out jacks are nice though.

Honest question here, I just don't know... are there any noticeable latency issues between a wireless unit, and a digital modeller?

Those prices are not far off from what the original GLXD were. I am already making moves to get one, since seeing this was available. I really have had great luck for years with the old one. Anxious to see if it was improved upon. Already looks like the body pack antennae might be more sturdy.

Back
Top Bottom