Win a Fractal Audio T-Shirt - Video Contest

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
We'll give a free Fractal Audio Systems T-shirt to the person who produces the best video explaining "WHY I USE THE FRACTAL AUDIO SYSTEMS AXE-FX."
You can enter whether you own a Standard, Ultra, or II, with or without also using any of our other products (MFC-101, Axe-Edit).

Post your video to YouTube. Keep it under two minutes in length. Stick to the message.

This contest is open to all Axe-Fx users, worldwide. Post your links in this thread.
We'll announce the winner on December 23rd, 2011.

PS: As this contest will also be posted on Facebook, we'll throw in an extra prize if the winner is a forum member: you'll get a vanity title so instead of "member" or "senior member" you can be known as El Winner, Fracvangelist, Axe-Guru or anything else you decide (and we agree is cool.)

Damn... Dont care about the T-shirt... I want the title Snaxe Plissken... Where is that godforsaken camera now...

Last edited:
cool, but asking a guitarist to keep it under two minutes (well for most things) or on topic is a bad as asking fish not to pee in the pond. :lol

Please tell me this is not a clothing optional video.

Last edited:
Here's some incentive for you who are still on the waiting list for an Axe-Fx II.

IF you win, and you're already on the list, we'll move you to the top.

Focus not only on why you use the Axe-Fx, but why you want to upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom