Will AxeFXReporter work with FW14?

GotMetalBoy

Power User
Will AxeFXReporter work with FW14? I have to reset a bunch of Blocks and it will take forever if I have to write down all my settings.

If Yes, is there a newer version or download link bc I have version 1.13 and the URL I got it from was: Something we built ?

If No, are there any other apps that can print out my Preset settings or just a Block settings?

I tried compatability mode winxp, few others No luck. Windows 8 FW 14.

I, for one would have no problem paying for a working version-just sayin'

Alternatively:

- Copy your current block settings to Y (using front panel or AE).
- Reset the X state of your effect block.
- Dial in the effect.
- Switch between X and Y to compare / reference your old settings.

Hey all - I am the guy who wrote AxeFXReporter.

Yeah, I don't want to abandon the project, but at the moment, my day job is taking up all my programming time which leaves me very little to pursue my projects of passion.

The old apps used the same parameters database that Axe-Edit used to use, but the newer firmware actually requires any other controllers to read the parameter settings from the Axe-FX itself (which is one reason why the first startup of Axe-Edit after each update takes a few minutes).

I have to completely re-write AxeFXReporter and AxePad from the ground up to fit in with this new paradigm, which will take some time to do. Hopefully by the middle of the year work will have slowed down a bit to let me dive back in. (I am a self employed software developer).

Thanks for your patience!
:)

Back
Top Bottom