• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Who likes FREE stuff?

York Audio

Power User
Vendor
Hey guys,

A buddy of mine came to my studio a few days ago with a couple of his favorite cabs, so we shot a few IR's for fun. Both of these cabs are geared towards Class-A and Fenderish tones, but work well across a ton of different models, so feel free to explore. They're wildly different cabs from one another, so there's a huge sonic range between the two of them.

I included a single 57 from each cab as well as a 57+121 mix in both .syx and .ir formats for the Cab Lab junkies.

Enjoy!

-Justin

Attachments

York Audio

Power User
Vendor
Brought the Gold 57/121 into my main cab mix alongside one of your AC-212 Gold IRs. Sounds awesome blended together. 👍
That’s really cool to hear! This Gold capture is nice because it was in a closed back ported 1x12, so it’s got a little more low end to it. I haven’t tried pairing it with the AC-212 Gold, but I believe that it’s a cool combination. So glad you’re enjoying it.

Awesome and a thank you!
You’re very welcome. It’s always fun to play with new toys. And I think the Gold is one of the best speakers Celestion makes. It’s really diverse and sounds great with pretty much any amp model.

York Audio

Power User
Vendor
@York Audio is anything on the horizon afa commercial releases of your ir packs?
Definitely. I‘m changing my approach pretty drastically and already have a cab pack in the hands of a few beta testers that are loving it. LOTS of new stuff is on the horizon with some cool features. I don’t want to say too much, so just know that I’m excited about this new season.

mistermikev

Inspired
Definitely. I‘m changing my approach pretty drastically and already have a cab pack in the hands of a few beta testers that are loving it. LOTS of new stuff is on the horizon with some cool features. I don’t want to say too much, so just know that I’m excited about this new season.
right on. you have a great ear for lower gain stuff (as well as high gain, just I'm more into low gain) and have freq considered snagging a cab pack but I'm over-saturated afa vox/deluxe/412 territory. was really hoping for something outside these categories. love that black shadow you shared btw... def on your greatest hits record. (hope I didn't blind side you w that - realize my tastes are in the extreme minority)

Last edited:

Freds55

Power User
Hey guys,

A buddy of mine came to my studio a few days ago with a couple of his favorite cabs, so we shot a few IR's for fun. Both of these cabs are geared towards Class-A and Fenderish tones, but work well across a ton of different models, so feel free to explore. They're wildly different cabs from one another, so there's a huge sonic range between the two of them.

I included a single 57 from each cab as well as a 57+121 mix in both .syx and .ir formats for the Cab Lab junkies.

Enjoy!

-Justin
Can’t wait to try this thanks York :D

Top Bottom