Who likes FREE stuff?

York Audio

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hey guys,

A buddy of mine came to my studio a few days ago with a couple of his favorite cabs, so we shot a few IR's for fun. Both of these cabs are geared towards Class-A and Fenderish tones, but work well across a ton of different models, so feel free to explore. They're wildly different cabs from one another, so there's a huge sonic range between the two of them.

I included a single 57 from each cab as well as a 57+121 mix in both .syx and .ir formats for the Cab Lab junkies.

Enjoy!

-Justin

Attachments

• YA FREE STUFF.zip
    169.8 KB · Views: 462
Brought the Gold 57/121 into my main cab mix alongside one of your AC-212 Gold IRs. Sounds awesome blended together. 👍
That’s really cool to hear! This Gold capture is nice because it was in a closed back ported 1x12, so it’s got a little more low end to it. I haven’t tried pairing it with the AC-212 Gold, but I believe that it’s a cool combination. So glad you’re enjoying it.

Awesome and a thank you!
You’re very welcome. It’s always fun to play with new toys. And I think the Gold is one of the best speakers Celestion makes. It’s really diverse and sounds great with pretty much any amp model.

@York Audio is anything on the horizon afa commercial releases of your ir packs?
Definitely. I‘m changing my approach pretty drastically and already have a cab pack in the hands of a few beta testers that are loving it. LOTS of new stuff is on the horizon with some cool features. I don’t want to say too much, so just know that I’m excited about this new season.

Definitely. I‘m changing my approach pretty drastically and already have a cab pack in the hands of a few beta testers that are loving it. LOTS of new stuff is on the horizon with some cool features. I don’t want to say too much, so just know that I’m excited about this new season.
right on. you have a great ear for lower gain stuff (as well as high gain, just I'm more into low gain) and have freq considered snagging a cab pack but I'm over-saturated afa vox/deluxe/412 territory. was really hoping for something outside these categories. love that black shadow you shared btw... def on your greatest hits record. (hope I didn't blind side you w that - realize my tastes are in the extreme minority)

Last edited:
Hey guys,

A buddy of mine came to my studio a few days ago with a couple of his favorite cabs, so we shot a few IR's for fun. Both of these cabs are geared towards Class-A and Fenderish tones, but work well across a ton of different models, so feel free to explore. They're wildly different cabs from one another, so there's a huge sonic range between the two of them.

I included a single 57 from each cab as well as a 57+121 mix in both .syx and .ir formats for the Cab Lab junkies.

Enjoy!

-Justin
Can’t wait to try this thanks York :D

Back
Top Bottom