Where dat ol' 7.10 update?

Radley

Experienced
Where dat ol' 7.10 update? :eek: ;) :eek: ;) :eek:

Actually, I know Cliff will take whatever time is needed to make it beautiful (and that's the way we like it), but these updates are habit-forming, ya know!

~Rad~

I'd wager it will come with the new editor. That is unless they need a 7.11!! I think there is alot of merging going on right now. With pressure to release the new editor and the footcontroller, the firmware is probably the key to getting all these things talking. You know, like a good marriage counselor!!

Probably an interim update. You will most likely see a different update when it is ready. I wouldn't get too restless. There are a lot of things going on w/ the upcoming editor and foot controller. It will proably be after that stuff settles down, instead of releasing a slew of firmware updates.

Yeah, just waiting on compatibility reports from the beta editor. We're actually at 7.12 internally.

FractalAudio said:
Yeah, just waiting on compatibility reports from the beta editor. We're actually at 7.12 internally.
:shock: :eek: :shock: Hawt Diggity Dawg! :shock: :eek: :shock:

FractalAudio said:

O.K., let's see who's the first to start a 7.12 speculation thread .... :shock: :lol: ;)

mitch236 said:
FractalAudio said:

At what point do you decide to jump to 8.00?
Usually when there's a big "feature" involved... from 5.xx to 6.xx there was the compression of the firmware and 1024 cabs... then from 6.xx to 7.xx (my favorite) Cliff re-did the power amp simulation...

I just received mine yesterday and it was 7.10 (Firmware dated: May 3rd 2009 a la Utilitiy Menu). Really surprised how simply it is to use, and I'ma MIDI noob. Just tweeking and puddering with it today! Happy with the unit for sure!

Back
Top Bottom