Where are the videos?

Being banned from TGP sucks... slow going over here for sure...
Axe-Fest video LOL... ok buddy.

Your not missing much at TGP Gasp
That thread is a trainwreck IMO
And everytime someone posts something on point like Coopers video it just get derailed with a barrage of more useles memes

It was funny in places but sadly now just ridiculous and not much about the new FM3

In regards to new FM3 vids gotta think our favourite rocker from down under should be releasing some content of FM3 soon

Cooper's video was great, would love to see some more of the same type. Also like watching vids from normal guitar players as well.
I guess what I'm suggesting is it seems like prime time for some good content on the FM3. I'm not sure why this is so hard to understand or why some forum members seems to take offense at the suggestion... it's absurd.
It's not hard to understand if the FM3 had been released a month ago. It's not really hard to understand even since it's only been a few days since the first units have been shipped. The "offense" seems to be due to the "we want it now" and "we deserve it" themes that permeate a lot of the threads relating to the FM3 lately. A little more care in word selection and more tempered expectations and demands could go a long way to more civilized interactions.

Being banned from TGP sucks...

No, I think staying away from that mess would be a blessing. TGP as a useful discussion forum jumped the shark a long time ago.

Videos will come in time. This thing is just getting started and like any beta the testers were under a NDA. I'm betting that it's going to be at least a few months before the waitlist is processed so there will be plenty of time for videos before most of us get our FM3.

But you have probably already changed your rig three times in the time it took me to type this message! :p

Honestly right now my rig is on point but I'm sorely missing consolidation and the concept of scenes/presets, etc.
The Strymon Iridium based rig that can go DI or into FX return of an amp OR both and quickly realizing a Blackface Fender patch with real pedals can be enough for my uses.
My main "problem" is I picked up a slew of acoustic duo gigs and I would really love to use FAS gear for these (which I have used in the past on acoustic) vs. going DI or running through the board bypassing the Iridium.
Smart money would be on reinvest AGAIN in the AX8, but I can't go back now... therefore I'm sort of "stuck" until my name gets called -- like many others.

No, I think staying away from that mess would be a blessing. TGP as a useful discussion forum jumped the shark a long time ago.

Videos will come in time. This thing is just getting started and like any beta the testers were under a NDA. I'm betting that it's going to be at least a few months before the waitlist is processed so there will be plenty of time for videos before most of us get our FM3.

But you have probably already changed your rig three times in the time it took me to type this message! :p

Where are the videos from the regular folks? The ones with no fancy video productions. I think a few have received an FM3 by now. Sorry, we have to live vicariously through you until we get our invites.

Where are the videos from the regular folks? The ones with no fancy video productions. I think a few have received an FM3 by now. Sorry, we have to live vicariously through you until we get our invites.
Being "regular folk" myself, 5 years ago I used my phone to make a quick video of my brand new FX8 because I knew a lot of people wanted to see the thing. I was one of the first to get one, and it was FAS first ever floorboard unit.

My vid was kinda shiite, I'd never done a gear demo video and haven't since, because others do a way better job. Got lots of mean comments too :p so that's one reason to not do it again. Still... it got over 100K views!

Being "regular folk" myself, 5 years ago I used my phone to make a quick video of my brand new FX8 because I knew a lot of people wanted to see the thing. I was one of the first to get one, and it was FAS first ever floorboard unit.

My vid was kinda shiite, I'd never done a gear demo video and haven't since, because others do a way better job. Got lots of mean comments too :p so that's one reason to not do it again. Still... it got over 100K views!

I watched your video when I was researching if the FX8 was the right thing for me last year. I found it helpful. I agree that it is nice to see regular folks (in contrast to professional gear demo channels) demonstrate a product. It helps you get a sense of whether or not a product can actually sound good in the hands of someone who isn't a pro.

The people that make videos and/or post here are the VAST minority of the people who are actually buying the stuff you want to see videos of. The people that are gonna make to videos that you want to see are waiting for their invite just like everyone else.

I have to say , I am surprised 2112
Has not come out with a video yet or if he has one

Maybe ALL the videos he’s been doing lately Have been the FM3?
I noticed he is not showing the FC6
And the video window nicely blocks out the editor type

Imagine if that was the case ?

All this chatter for a "non-pro," "quick n dirty" FM3 rundown about the 3 buttons, usability, etc, so I thought I'd shoot one yesterday! Then our block's transformer blew from a massive storm and, well, no more power. So there went my day.

Check Fractal's Instagram story for some quick thoughts about the "3" in FM3 stemming from my first full gig yesterday with the FM3! It was beeeautifully simple and a great time onstage.

Last edited:
All this chatter for a "non-pro," "quick n dirty" FM3 rundown about the 3 buttons, usability, etc, so I thought I'd shoot one yesterday! Then our block's transformer blew from a massive storm and, well, no more power. So there went my day.

Check Fractal's Instagram story for some quick thoughts about my first gig yesterday with the FM3!! It was beeeautifully simple and a great time onstage.
Look forward to the quick video on 3 button sceanrios ! Thanks for doing this.

Back
Top Bottom