Where are the videos?

i'm up to 5600 words on my Footswitches article, and not close to being done haha. i had to explain basics in the same article, like channels, scenes, etc. so people would understand what i'm talking about when we get to actually programming the thing.

i'll probably spend all day (hopefully) finishing the article, i work on monday, have to take my dog to surgery on tuesday to remove a glaucoma'd eye ( :( !), then work wednesday and thursday. maybe i can film on friday and release on the weekend after editing. maybe. life has a way of getting in the way.

this. stuff. takes. time. :D

Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 12.18.59 PM.png

edit - fyi i posted this article already. it's not done, and just text for now, but wanted to get the info out to those who have the FM3 already! it will be updated over time:

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...-concepts-work-in-progress-video-soon.158800/

Last edited:
Here's another awesome vid that's just shown up on my Youtube feed from G66. Thanks guys!

when you get to the "what you can do with switches" part of the demo, it sounds like he has FM3-Edit open. you'll hear some noises when and slightly after he changes Scenes, primarily. this is the communication noise and block loading/syncing that we are all familiar with from FAS gear. FM3-Edit is not meant to be open during performance as it's known to have this communication syncing.

so just a heads up if you're new to Fractal gear and hear some glitches going on. the FM3 does not make these noises on its own when not connected to a computer, which is how it would be at the gig.

great video! but just wanted to mention this.

our very own Vince has a great sounding demo showing seamless Scene changes with a wealth of different sounds!

sounds great and I loved my AX8 but..... there is absolutely no comparison on switching time , this is FAST , I don't really know how Cliff can make it faster . its almost like changing a channel on a TV tiny click

How did you get banned on TGP? I kinda wish they would ban me. Its kind of watching a really bad car wreck. You really dont want to look for fear of seeing body parts all strewn about, but you just cant help it.

Someone "Rick Rolled" by showing a video of the FM3 + FC6 thumbnail, you click on the thumbnail and get Rick Astley "Never Gonna Give You Up"... I said "douche move bro" and that was enough to get banned for a week. IT was worth it :)

Back
Top Bottom