Where are the Axe II samples? Come on, beta testers!

Here is a very quick example of the shiva clean w/ a ambient verb. I only had 5min to dial it in a play something. I'll do something better later.

Redone w/ new cab and darker verb

Thanks Java, sounds really good. Which guitar & pickups are you using?

Good clip of you jamming to Dream Police Cliff. Sounds good and I love replacing my favorite guitarists on all these awesome original master backing tracks that the Guitar Hero/Rockband games have made possible. I literally have ripped hundreds of them out of the games into GarageBand in pristine quality and have a blast with them. Priceless to me.
AIUI, you take a track from Guitar Hero and it has no guitar on it? Where can I get those? I don't like video games and don't have guitar hero. Can I get those tracks free? And if so, how?

Here is a very quick example of the shiva clean w/ a ambient verb. I only had 5min to dial it in a play something. I'll do something better later.

Redone w/ new cab and darker verb

Thanks Sean. That's a really nice sound! Can't wait to get my hands on the Axe-Fx II

Here's a challenge (link below). A sound that I was not quite able to reproduce with Ultra & Strat. Especially attack of the sound and details in high-end "tinkle", so called "Fender tone" (you probably know what I mean) were difficult to get quite right. If Axe II can handle this I will ask Santa (yes, he lives in Finland, not in North Pole) to bring some extra presents to Cliff next Christmas.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jensmo75#p/a/u/0/xm88xysdMJQ

Really great to hear the audio samples!! Great guys. Now a video demo please. I think everybody would be thrilled. Thumbs up!

Thanks Java, sounds really good. Which guitar & pickups are you using?

American Standard Strat, neck pickups Area 58s. The guitar needs some seasonal attention, I'm getting a lot of fret buzz. What you really don't get from the clip for some reason is the extra punch the shiva in the II has over the Ultra. I have a Shiva and it is REALLY close to it (at least at the settings I like). I doubt I would be able to tell the difference on a recording.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom