What's your guilty pleasure?

limiting to just musical indulgence (other activities are probably illegal in some places), i have the following in my collection from days of yore:
- debbie gibson (debbie gibson sings "shake your love" 2,483 times; if you shake it that many times, it will fall off)
- tiffany
- hall & oates
- duran duran
- belinda carlisle
- the bangles

some of their songs are in the compilation cds i have in my car stereo.

Sweet

:)

I still really like the whole Sweet Fanny Adams album

:)

oh yeah .. almost forgot ..
women with nice big bubbelbutts

;)

Last edited:
OK if were talkin TV Shows then that list is going to get huge.
I love psychology, so shows like Cops, Jail, First 48 hours etc I love. It makes me feel good, that at least that's not me.

Me= watching People of Walmart photos and videos (for the same reason)
plus, it helps me stay on my diet :)

Gin Blossoms - New Miserable Experience
Glenn Campbell Cities Trilogy: Galveston, Wichita Lineman, Houston
Buck Owens or anything reasonably Bakersfield sounding.
Stan Getz - Getz/Gilberto

Almost everything produced by Trevor Horn in the 80's and early 90's:
Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Welcome To The Pleasure Dome
Art Of Noise - All of it, especially The Seduction of Claude Debussy
yes - 90125
Propaganda
Grace Jones - Slave to the Rhythm
Act
Seal - Crazy

And last but not least: The Rugburns playing Sesame Street!

l05FphS.jpg

Taylor Swift. :ugeek
gotta say, she is cute... in a crazy b***h sort of way..

You take that back or they'll be mild to moderate consequences in the form of a tut or a politely worded disagreement, such as this one.
:lol if you're with the emergency response team, instead of blaring the siren, i picture you sticking your head out the window of the ambulance going," erm, 'scuse me, could you move aside please?"

anyone else's head just went: ready boots? start walking.. da da da dum dum da da da dum dum...

Movie scores (think Moulin Rouge credits), Katy Perry, anything by Journey (I will stop what I'm doing and sing along), scooped mids, Enya, Diamond habanero BBQ almonds, geeking out over tonewoods, and this forum.

Sara Bareilles, Fleetwood Mac, Paul Simon, Paramore, and the punk stuff from when I was growing up.

Why Paul Simon!! I've been on a major Simon and Garfunkel and PS solo kick the last few months, learning their hits. Don't feel guilty. PS's acoustic guitar playing is phenomenal.

But back to seeing if I can up the ante...

Air Supply- a girl in a college, who was my first major crush, liked them so I learned how to play Lost In Love
Careless Whisper- Wham
70's soft rock- Bread, Leo Sayer, Player, you know, those Time-Life infomercials
all of Paul McCartney and Wings
70's disco- Rod Stewart, KC and The Sunshine Band, Bee Gee's, Saturday Night Fever soundtrack
Grease soundtrack
Theme from Rocky, all the music for the workout scenes for all Rocky movies, even Rocky VI &V.

Back
Top Bottom