What's Your Favorite Songs From The 60's?

Because we were young once...

My buddy Tommy W. from his former band, Eight to the Bar would sit in and close out the evening about 1 AM with me on rhythm, him doing leads and vocals. Our former open-mic jazz/blues jam was a huge draw locally. Host retired because of health reasons, the bar was sold to foreign investors. Bar still exists, but no open-mic Thursdays anymore. Great times.

Last edited:
I never knew this was written by Carole King:

15 years ago or so, when visiting New York, I remember my spouse was quite annoyed as I insisted we go find the Brill Building so I could get my picture taken in front of the place where Carole King and other writers churned out hit after hit for various notable artists in the 50s 60s. She was like "we walked all this way, for this!" lol!

15 years ago or so, when visiting New York, I remember my spouse was quite annoyed as I insisted we go find the Brill Building so I could get my picture taken in front of the place where Carole King and other writers churned out hit after hit for various notable artists in the 50s 60s. She was like "we walked all this way, for this!" lol!

Haha! Did you leave her in New York??

Back
Top Bottom