Whats Cliff doing now?

yessir - cab/mic modelling comes roaring back - with some new twists I expect - and new possibilities - the loonie needs to climb back up so I can afford more Axfx horsepower.
I’ll accept loonie climbing to afford groceries and gas again haha.

All i know is im definitely going with the next gen device because damn we get spoiled.

I feel like I'm getting my hopes up, but it feels like going to bed on Christmas Eve as a child again tonight 😂
Me too, really hoped for Firmware Friday today (definitely spoiled 🤣). Oh well. You never know though, the day’s not over yet. Either way, nice to know what’s coming down the pipes.

Me too, really hoped for Firmware Friday today (definitely spoiled 🤣). Oh well. You never know though, the day’s not over yet. Either way, nice to know what’s coming down the pipes.
We only have 19 cabs captured at the moment. I could release a public beta but the cabs will change and any presets you create with the beta would not be forward compatible.

At FAS headquarters, is there a storage room/warehouse packed full of all of the amps and cabs that have ever been sampled/modeled? If so, we demand pics!!!

ikea warehouse GIF

Back
Top Bottom