What other forums you guys frequent?

jon

Fractal Fanatic
Or which ones you guys have found to be awesome? Maybe me and some others users can benefit from the information there too.

I used to be a regular on carvin (loads of guitar pr0n! :D), axon, vg-99, voodoo labs.....I hardly even go to any of those anymore....great information there tho. I pretty much only keep up with axe fx forums and a couple local ones where I'm from now.

I know I've seen a lot of you over at tgp. Any talkbass users here too?

TGP (Digital section)
Gitaarnet (Dutch)
Huge Racks Inc

I deleted my bookmarks to Rig-Talk. Too much bullshit, flaming and false info going on there.

Here almost every day.

I do go over to TalkBass. I am not really a bass player but I went there to do some research. I liked it there. I like that people that have basses from the same manufacturer start "clubs" and you can post a picture and get a number. I am in the Schecter and Fernandes clubs.

I got to Huge Racks Inc sporadically.

The Gear Page rarely. Usually only when somebody links to some out of hand thread.

I used to go to Robin Lovers forum but the guy that built those guitars has stopped for the time being.

I just picked up Superior Drummer 2 and Reaper so I will probably be on those forums until I get things up and running.

Occasionally, Rig-Talk and John L Sayers (studio building).

But the Fractal Forum... multiple times. Daily.

I spend way too much time on TGP and am hoping to take some of that time and use it here and on TDPRI.

I need to kick my GAS habit.

Here for the most part. I don't have or should say I have chose to spend the time I have doing other things besides posting on other sites, Rig-Talk, TGP and Glamisdunes.com.

Here
TGP
Rig Talk (occasionally)
Music Radar
The Guitar Grounds

The latter two are predominantly UK sites.

Music Radar is the forum of a publishing group, and includes bass, Drums, recording etc sections. The Guitar section is linked with the magazine "Guitarist" and is pretty good in general. you have to have a sense of humour at times, but there is generally not the flaming or arguments seen on some sites (happens occasionally mind).

The Guitar Grounds is a small, but very friendly site - again predominantly UK (though there is a US AFX using member). Its doesnt get 100s of posts every day, but theres enough active members who are amp manufacturers (small ones), Luthiers, Pick Up makers etc as well as some very knowledgable folks in general.

Axe la Secta Spanish-language forum Axe (original and lively)
Guitarramania
Guitarristas
Hispasonic
Reaper occasionally
Hard2Mano Occasionally

Here, TGP, TDPRI daily.

Talkbass, My Les Paul, less frequently.

many others occasionally, but that's it for music ones

I probably belong to around 10-15 forums, but only regularly visit a few:

John Petrucci Forum

Mike Portnoy Forum (When I'm not banned for violating one of their 10,000 ridiculous rules. :lol)

HevyDevy Forum (Devin Towsend)

Rig-Talk

Harmony Central Amp Forum (But very rarely - That place has turned into an extremely immature, off topic sh#t hole.)

Discovered some really awesome forums cuz of this thread, keep 'em commin!

Back
Top Bottom