What If Cliff Wins The Lottery??

What if he gets killed by a vending machine? Statistically it's more likely. If worrying is your thing, there's a lot more to worry about than the Power Ball Lottery, like driving to work!!!

I can't believe I need to post an apology for this. Guys, it was a lighthearted joke. I'm not really worried about it. Hence my comment on him posting from the island he just bought, and that I would laugh about it. Cliff is a great guy. I've message him on a number of occasions, and he's been very helpful. I am very grateful of the work he's done. Just trying to lighten up what is obviously a very tense forum. Carry on.

Isn't Cliff already a half-billionaire? If not, he should be. With all of his innovation and fanboi's, he is the Steve Jobs of the guitar world. :D
Jobs died rather early from cancer, better leave that part of the biography out ...

Who knows what all Cliff has done, but I'd bet he's had other irons in the fire. These types do, sometimes for reasons of money, a lot of times because there's a market for something cool they thought of or might think of. Could be he did a lot of that before creating Fractal, so that he could create it.

I could have retired by now. I don't do it for the money.

And I believe you never did. I want to personally thank you for your endless work on making the Axe-FX II, the best guitar processing unit around, even better. And for not letting all the complaining and bickering get to you in such a way that you quit the whole game. Thank you!

I could have retired by now. I don't do it for the money.

That is one of the reasons that explains why this product is exceptionally outstanding, with absolutely no compromise in quality, features, and customer service. It's hard to find such qualities on today's markets.

Back
Top Bottom