What happened to Swedish Chef?

He's another example of how people, "no matter what corner of the world your from", can have the personality to bring everyone together. A very positive part of what influences any and all that happens on this forum. I like to believe we'll here from him again.

I only saw Cliff react with "Want a job?" to a GuitarDojo preset once. Seemed no one was sure if he was serious.

Matt Picone and Adam Cook started as regular forum members too, so don't give up all hope ;)

Adam was a field/application engineer (If I recall correctly) at Analog Devices - I assume he supported Cliff on the TigerSHARC - makes complete sense ending up at Fractal :)
Matt was introduced to Cliff by Atomic (Tom) I believe...

As for the OP, that's a bummer that his patches are gone. He had some great ones.

Last edited:
Chef, I'll do a striptease for you. My stripteases are legendary and have been known to create riots..... :D

:eek: Uh ... hello! :eek:

There are minors subscribed to this thread! :roll

EDIT: just kidding ... :) ... or was I? :eek:

Last edited:
Tommy-Lee-Jones-The-Fugitive.1.jpg

I want a hard target search of every Gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, hen-house, outhouse and doghouse in that area!

:lol Sorry ... :) ... or am I? :eek:

No, seriously, I was kidding, but I do always think about this when posting something funny on public Forums (err, wait, this is the first and only Forum I post too).

I know if my son or daughter played guitar I would certainly buy them an AXE. Many of us watched 10 year old virtuoso Brandon Niederauer playing (I believe) through Dweezil Zappa's AXE FX II at Dweezilla 2013 band camp this year. So I am sure there are more than a few minors on this Forum.

My assumption is that based on some of the responses he received from his '100 likes' post, that he got fed up. I support that 100%! Some of the forum members just expect too much...

Back
Top Bottom