What happened to Swedish Chef?

W O W !

Thank you all... What a heart-warming thread!

Sorry for leaving y'all for a while without notice. I've been extremely busy with a few cool projects. :) Anyway, I'm back again. :biggrin:
Great to have you back my friend! You have been missed (as apparent as is this thread). Great to hear you were doing good things, sometimes we have to do things other than living on the forum :)

Yay!

i was just thinking about starting a thread just like this 'cause I couldn't find anything like this one in several searches... And I missed the Chef too!

With the innovative cooking and seemingly infinite supply of fresh feminine figurines...

Don't you go AWOL on us for so long without a peep again!
Your last posts were pretty happy and helpful, not at all like someone who'd come to the end of his enjoyment from the AxeFx or the forum. And didn't seem like the sort to let a couple of numnuts get to you. i actually was worried something dramatic had happened!

You could have stabbed yourself with a ricochet knife you'd thrown up that bounced back from a copper frying pan that hung there to hit you somewhere the bleeding couldn't be stopped easily... You could have stumbled outside, looking for help and while you walked slowly lost strength... The walk would turn into a stumble... You could have tripped and fallen down a ditch turning the snow red where you lay... And more snow would fall and turn the red to pink and the pink to white again... And you could have lain there while getting covered with a slowly thickening layer of snow, not to be found until it melted sometime next June... And we wouldn't know because we don't know where you live!.. The drama!..

Fantastic! I think it really weirded everyone out when reports of patches had disappeared! Every time I saw this thread being updated, I was hopefully looking at it for this outcome... Welcome back Chef, you were missed!

Back
Top Bottom