What happened to Swedish Chef?

A to the T

Experienced
I appreciated his contributions. It appears he's removed all his presets from Axe Change as well as the body of his posts......
Seems like odd behavior. Hope he's alright.

haha. IMDB, gives that movie a 7/10. lol. I was expecting to look it up and see like a 3 or something. I will have to watch! p.s. I read it was in Norway not Sweden.

Ya, netflix canada is lame. Only 3, 000 movies. I have my TV pointing to a U.S. DNS server so I can get the U.S. content instead. I just added it to my instant queue. Thanks. I hope its in English. I hate subs....

Ya, netflix canada is lame. Only 3, 000 movies. I have my TV pointing to a U.S. DNS server so I can get the U.S. content instead. I just added it to my instant queue. Thanks. I hope its in English. I hate subs....

It's subbed. Worth it though.

Some of the presets are still there though:
swedish chef axechange - Google Search

I could think of many negative reasons...

One "positive" reason is that like smilefan, he too is being snatched by the competition, and "rightly so."
We've had quite some good patch makers whose presets were never added to the Official Banks, while a handful dozen presets have deserved that for sure, IMO.

2nd best would be an extra downloadable "user" bank with FAS Appreciated Presets (FAP ;) ) as a show of appreciation to makers and Axe-Fx users. Luckily people like yek and fremen keep up a few in their preset packs.

At least one of them still here was offered a job by Cliff (serious or not).

Top 10 preset makers that have been snatched or lured to the competition so far...
Don Petersen
Smilefan
Swedish Chef...?

Last edited:
Didn't realize there were members that contributed so much expertise disappearing from this forum.
Also it didn't occur to me that some of those who excel at making custom presets may receive invites to employment.

Also it didn't occur to me that some of those who excel at making custom presets may receive invites to employment.
I only saw Cliff react with "Want a job?" to a GuitarDojo preset once. Seemed no one was sure if he was serious.

Matt Picone and Adam Cook started as regular forum members too, so don't give up all hope ;)

haha. IMDB, gives that movie a 7/10. lol. I was expecting to look it up and see like a 3 or something. I will have to watch! p.s. I read it was in Norway not Sweden.

I know I saw the movie it was ment as a joke. OTOH if he has taken up a job with another modeling company building presets then it's kind of a fitting joke don't you think?

Some forum members attacked Chef pretty badly a little while ago when he asked for more feedback in return for his patches.

I thought he got over that but maybe not. In my opinion he absolutely did not deserve the attacks thrown at him.

Some forum members attacked Chef pretty badly a little while ago when he asked for more feedback in return for his patches.

I thought he got over that but maybe not. In my opinion he absolutely did not deserve the attacks thrown at him.

That would be terrible if true. I can't believe some people.

Back
Top Bottom