What happened to Chris Katsukuri's Video's??

On the tangent issue of Hawaiian travel, the answer is most don't. Between the astronomical cost of living, including the most expensive real estate in America, and low wages based on hospitality jobs, for many it isn't an option.

Actually, oddly enough the actual honest to goodness answer to the question "Where do Hawaiians go on vacation" is usually Vegas. Couldn't tell you why...

His vids were most helpful. Hopefully just temporary or that will be 2 really good resources. Still never heard about Scrutinizer. His Lemur Axe app was fantastic.

Had to chip with much respect for the man. He patiently talked me through a glitch a while back that nobody else had the time for which I can't thank him enough. Hope all is well Chris.

Semi-related, but IMO Fractal Audio needs to put out tutorial videos themselves on many of the things Chris covered. I constantly find myself roaming youtube for helpful tutorials for operating other products, both software and hardware. When I bought my Axe FX II, I was surprised to see there were no official fractal releases.

I'm a big fan of Chirs too. He helped me out a lot when I first got my Axe almost a year ago.

I hope he is well and all is ok with him.

Doing in-house tutorials would be another expense and more manpower needed, which none of us need (more monetary output from FAS could = higher cost per unit for us). FAS doesn't need to go that route when users are cool enough to do it independently.

Plus, I don't know of many companies that do put out in-depth tutorials, it's usually the community that covers 'em from my experience.

I know no one here is saying anything to be mean spirited or anything like that.
But commenting, on what Chris’s finance’s MIGHT be, is being a bit rude. (just saying)

John

I hope he didn't get run-off by some of the jerks on the forums. It's becoming an epidemic. There are so many mean-spirited people on the forums lately it's enough to put off even the thickest skinned.

Yes one does sometimes need thick skin when one is told " get better ears or better monitors ". Pot kettle black etc. [emoji47]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best case scenario is someone got in his ear about giving away the contents of that capable brain for free and to knock it off. Took a cue from CC, Mark Day, Clark Kent etc.. and make a career of it. If that's the case, cheers to that!

I appreciate and am grateful for all the help he has contributed to the forum.

Does Chris have a DONATION se up? I would donate...no problem. The video help is worth it.

perhaps he is setting something up. Video assistance is worth more to me than hundreds of dollars worth of IR's I will never use.

Theres is a donate bitton on his blog
http://blog.katsukurimedia.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom