What Dyna-Cab Models Would You Like to See Added?

Not particularly a cab but the ability to go off axis. Two matching mics one dead on and one off axis is a very popular technique in metal.
Would probably require reshooting the current cabs though? :( I don't want to sound ungrateful as this new addition is something I've wanted for a long time and I think helps streamline things big time.

Marshall 4x12 with pre-Rola Celestion M25-75 speakers is a classic combo that I'd expect to be added. Assuming the 4x12 TV cab has newer Celestions.

Bogner 4x12 with V30's has always been good to my ears, not sure how different it is from current offerings.

Also like the Creamback M65 speaker, although IR's are hit or miss. Dyna-Cab could be key here as you can dial in more presence.

Purely for my own needs, Marshall 1960V, 1936V, 1922. To match my real cabs when using FRFR & SS AMP & CAB simultaneously. 😉👍

Awesome! No need to reply while you’re enjoying your well deserved vacation, but when the dust settles on this, would you be open to us sending you speakers? I have the others I mentioned.
I have an awesome Weber X-Cab with AlNiCo 10V speakers (Blue Pup 10" cones with Blue Dog motor assembly). It does closed back and rear slot ported configs....

I’d like to see a couple of bass speaker in there.
I don't play bass but occasionally but I've noticed (and not just FAS) no one does any Hartke stuff at all. I know the SVT and Bassman are the big ones...They're the "Metallica/Van Halen presets" of the bass amp world...everyone does one.

I didn't see any mesa black shadow cabs on the list or in these posts yet - the 1x12 open back would be nice! Not sure if there will be rear mics with dyna-cabs but that would be great for as many of the open backs as possible.

Back
Top Bottom