What Dyna-Cab Models Would You Like to See Added?

I will be really interested in dynacab version of the York audio Scott Henderson pack.

As he bought the cab, I’m sure he’s gonna do it

I will be really interested in dynacab version of the York audio Scott Henderson pack.

As he bought the cab, I’m sure he’s gonna do it
That would be cool. The stereo IRs in that pack are really good sounding when put into the Fullres section of the Axe-Fx.

Marshall G12 Vintage (I don't mean the V30 or Greenback). Available in Marshall Slash 1960AV 4x12 cabinet from around 1998. A must for Plexis and AC/DC crunch sound.

Last edited:
80's, not reissue G12-65 in a 4x12 would be Amazing. I know there's ton's of discussion about how the reissues are the same, but my ear disagrees :)

While we already have much of the basic food group cabs/speakers, there are a few more that I think could help round out the menu. And of course there are a few that I just think would be cool to have. I have to say, it's hard to think of truly distinct cabs that have a wide range of appeal that we do not already have an alternative for. Fun to think of!

More typical:
1. Mesa Boogie Thiele 1x12 w/EVM12L speaker
2. Mesa Boogie Rectifier Horizontal 2x12 w/Celestion V30 speakers
3. Marshall 1960 AV/BV 4x12 w/Celestion G12 Vintage speakers
4. Marshall 1960 A/B 4x12 w/Celestion G12T-75 speakers
5. Any cab with Celestion G12-65s.

Fun ones:
1. Suhr Bella 1x12 w/Celestion V Type speaker
2. Mesa Boogie Halfback 2/4x12 with EVM12L and MC90 speakers (for the 4x12)
3. Suhr PT 1/2x12 with Celestion Creamback speakers
4. Port City 2x12 OS cab with any speaker
5. Harry Joyce 4x12

I'd make good use of 70s era cast frame Fanes (in a Hiwatt cabinet, unless there's something better), or perhaps a modern incarnation of those speakers like the Eminence Super V or Weber Thames: Those particular Fanes have a unique and useful compression character that's unlike any Celestions or EVs I know of, and meshes well with a variety of high gain amps, not just Hiwatts. Not the choice for ultimate snap and sizzle, or replicating "classic tones" but there are mid-range textures that make it worth having available.

Last edited:
I'm using 6 212 cabs, 5 of them with different speakers for my amp in the room sound pairing the Axe with a Fryette LXII tube PA.
It would be nice to have the same speaker options in 212 DynaCabs and the matching SICs.
  1. 212 V30 (we already have this, the 212 Recto if I'm correct)
  2. 212 T75
  3. 212 Greenback
  4. 212 Creamback (G12M-65)
  5. 212 EVM12L

Back
Top Bottom