What are you listening to right now?

Nothing. Just sitting here with my cargo pants and sweatshirt on. Oh, my kitchen fan. Closest I get to actual sports participation.

I got to see him in Montrose (sammy) & Gamma -- one of the best we had

That is awesome that you got to see them Paper Money was my favorite album Gama 1 & 2 were just Awesome sounding albums. And are still just plane great sounding and I love the sound he has on those albums.
I would love to recreate his sound.

I have been lucky enough to see Trower 4-5 times he is really awesome also another great post.

Hey JamDoc love the Frank Marino got to see him twice in the 70’s in Detroit.
And once here in the Panhandle Fl in a small club The Breakers east What a phenomenal Guitar Player.

Been listening to a lot of Ry Cooder's music the last week or so, amazing stuff. Always liked his soundtracks, and the film Paris, Texas might be my favorite when it comes to his scores. Just a really good film in general.

Also, I just took delivery of my first ever lap steel guitar I ordered on a whim about a week ago. Never even touched one before, but let's see how it goes. Could be that good old Mr. Cooder and his sweet, sweet slide playing had something to do with that...

I'm in no way an audio engineer, but I find things like this fascinating. It's like, "Who even conceives of these ideas?!?" And these drums are definitely iconic. I'm astounded by the difference at full vs reduced speed.

Back
Top Bottom