What Amp Models would you like to see added?

I have a dumb question/inquiry - with all the improvements in the modeling… is there a need to re-profile all the models that were captured years ago with older technology?

Or are the amp models updated automatically by virtue of the new software?

I have a dumb question/inquiry - with all the improvements in the modeling… is there a need to re-profile all the models that were captured years ago with older technology?

They're updated automatically when things like speaker damping or transformer interactions or tube compression algorithms are updated. And when there are major modelling overhauls which require new information from the amps Cliff re-does all the collection from the amps.

TL;DR They amp models are all kept up to date and rechecked sporadically.

Been here 15+ years also and can't help but to continue answering to this frequently presented logic, which, if correct in terms of how easy it is to tweak in subtle differences, would mean that we could get by with a dozen amp models in Axfx to derive, via tweaking, most sounds. But we have 288 more than a dozen because 1) It's often difficult to tweak in subtle differences paricularly reaction to pedals, equal response at multiple varying settings etc, and 2) because Fractal thrives on introducing such variations (Revv a prime example: it's pointed at as already in the box via tweaking till we get it at which point everybody loves it and can't / won't live without it). Lastly 3) because precision is one of Fractal's claims to greatness - those who've owned the real deal and switch to Fractal appreciate the accuracy to all the subtle and not-so-subtle nuances (even the warts) of the beloved amp they know intimately. Tweaking another model is just not the same for those folks.
Yep, agree 100%. And anyone who thinks you can get any tone out there (and please stop it with the close enough), dial up Blackmore’s tone and I’ll stop asking for amps.

Cliff does this from time to time with major modeling updates.

Or

Or you could ignore it and go about your day. It’s a discussion.
If there is a dedicated section for this subject, why not use it? Easier to find, easier to post, easier to avoid redundancies. No need to contest everything just because you feel entitled.

If there is a dedicated section for this subject, why not use it? Easier to find, easier to post, easier to avoid redundancies. No need to contest everything just because you feel entitled.
And there it is, that weird thing on this forum. I don’t what it is about you guys who immediately go to “entitled”, not grateful, you already have enough, etc. I’m still scratching my head why you guys want to tell other people so badly what they should want.

And there it is, that weird thing on this forum. I don’t what it is about you guys who immediately go to “entitled”, not grateful, you already have enough, etc. I’m still scratching my head why you guys want to tell other people so badly what they should want.
and you missed the point, if there`s a special place for this kind of posts, why not use it?

and you missed the point, if there`s a special place for this kind of posts, why not use it?
Not really, I’m talking about what’s really going on here. I’d believe that was your reason, and it does make some sense, but as soon as you made the entitled comment I believe you gave away your real intentions. What else am I supposed to think? It’s truly a vibe that I’ve noticed since I joined a year ago.

I’ve seen so much of it on here, I smelt this coming as soon as I saw the first post and title of this thread. I know that it drives a certain percentage of people here nuts when people ask for stuff, even though they know full well that it’s not even going to be implemented.

I just don’t understand why. The Quad Cortex is possibly dying a slow death from lack of updates, the TC Plethora seems to be okay still, but started off promising tons of new pedals features and delivered next to nothing. It’s the same in their FB page, as soon as someone questions it, the dogs come out.

I want Fractal to last forever, not letting anyone even get close to their heels. Do you know how many times I’ve read that someone loved the QC but bought Fractal because of the updates, including new amps even though there’s a metric ton of them already in there?

This attitude just seems completely counterintuitive to me. If I’m truly misunderstanding you, I’m honestly sorry.

Just for kicks I searched your username and the first thing I find is you giving guys grief about asking for clean channels in, of all place, the Wishlist section 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You’re a real piece of work man 🤣🤣🤣
You have a lot of free time on your hands, and you're kinda creepy, stalking, etc.
Whatever floats your boat man. Just back off.

If this is a duplicate please disregard or delete. I would love to see the clean channel or channel 1 of the Mesa boogie triple crown and the Mesa boogie Fillmore as well as the Mesa boogie California tweed.

Thanks, Rod

Diezel Einstein 50w. I owned one and it’s a different Diezel sound while still keeping the Diezel spirit. Let’s say more Marshal sounding that the vh4/Herbert while still keeping the huge bass response and a bit more compressed than the vh4. I think it’s the only Diezel using EL34 tubes but I might be wrong.

Channel 1 mode 1, great cleans

Channel 1 mode 2, Texas named goes from blues to JCM800 easily.

Channel 1 mode 3, Mega named, hard rock to metal, a different take on the famous Diezel ch3, more compressed.

Channel 2: Fat leads, huge compression.

Great sample by Ola 12 years ago… nice cleans and brutal metal.

Leon Todd review:

Last edited:
Diezel Einstein 50w. I owned one and it’s a different Diezel sound while still keeping the Diezel spirit. Let’s say more Marshal sounding that the vh4/Herbert while still keeping the huge bass response and a bit more compressed than the vh4. I think it’s the only Diezel using EL34 tubes but I might be wrong.

Channel 1 mode 1, great cleans

Channel 1 mode 2, Texas named goes from blues to JCM800 easily.

Channel 1 mode 3, Mega named, hard rock to metal, a different take on the famous Diezel ch3, more compressed.

Channel 2: Fat leads, huge compression.

Great sample by Ola 12 years ago… nice cleans and brutal metal.

Leon Todd review:

Agreed. The Einstein is an incredibly fantastic amp. I had an early one for awhile, I absolutely loved it. I almost couldn’t decide between keeping it or my Herbert. Some of the best recorded tones I ever got were with the Einstein.

I saw some of you would like a granophyre amp model. I really dig the neural DSP amp model. Have you modded an existing fractal model with success? I’m still learning, and the closest a got was with Diezel Herbert’s channel 3, the vibe is similar when dialing back compression but still far from the granophyre…

Back
Top Bottom