Whammy

The shift can take up to 20 seconds if you want. On the rise preset change whammy mode to 2 octaves up then reset start, mid, end, slope & offset to defaults. To do that quickly you can set source to "none" then hit exit, enter and choose LFO 1B again as source. Adjust LFO1 rate to lower the travel time from 20 seconds. Just remember that as you speed up the LFO it will stay at the target pitch for less time. For the return preset you can make a similar adjustment except start/mid/end should be 100/50/0.

The shift can take up to 20 seconds if you want. On the rise preset change whammy mode to 2 octaves up then reset start, mid, end, slope & offset to defaults. To do that quickly you can set source to "none" then hit exit, enter and choose LFO 1B again as source. Adjust LFO1 rate to lower the travel time from 20 seconds. Just remember that as you speed up the LFO it will stay at the target pitch for less time. For the return preset you can make a similar adjustment except start/mid/end should be 100/50/0.

Thanks again, Bakerman. I stuck with the sequencer method, and everything went down flawlessly. My band played on the Hartford, CT Warped Tour date on Sunday and it was great to have my Axe perfected by then. Appreciate all of the help.

Back
Top Bottom