Welcoming myself to the Axe-Fx III club

You know you're Jonesing bad when you watch for and read firmware updates without even owning the unit!

Hurry up wait list!

Exactly. I have to watch these vids when no one else is around, or they start to wonder about my sanity!

My first public recording with the III - I used it for my Taylor acoustic, which has just a supporting role on this cover recorded with a friend. 1st video published in a series of 8 already recorded with her

I also made an acoustic simulation preset using the Taylor as a source, with the tonematch block - perfect ! You'll hear it on on another video

Quick test of beta firmware 1.09, with 4 amp models in the same preset : MKIIC+ Dp/Brt, MKIIC++, Friedman C45, Savage 2
Unfortunately I didn't know where the new boost parameter of the amp block was when I recorded the video, and feel stupid for missing it in the preamp page now

Thanks ! Here's a better video for the acoustic tones :

The guitar on the left channel is the Harley Benton with an acoustic simulation preset on the Axe-Fx III, the one on the right channel a Taylor acoustic guitar through the Axe-Fx III too

Back
Top Bottom