Welcome to the New Axe-Fx Forum

Thanks for the hellos, chaps

Everyone seems to be in fine fettle

I was nearly banned when it was oversized and flashing - the avatar that is.

There was another "dodo" in Boss GT Central, was it you ? It seems that we didn't killed all of them after all, here in Mauritius… :lol:

Let's just say I remember your 'samples' post on Boss GT Central and a few others here and there.

It sticks in my mind as to how you can get most of the major players to

A - Sound similar
B - Sound good

Hello for all
it's my first post here
i'm for France
very good forum that convert me to change my gear to an axe ultra in the next month

today i play throught an EGNATER MOD 50 HEAD with bassmann and sl modules
and a 2x 12 MESA RECT cab with V30
i'm very happy with it but not enought versatile and too too hard for my old arms ... :)
i'll send my gear as soon as possible
and continue to read all the forum post to learn the possible about AXE

:D :D :D :D

Cant remember if I said hi here or not... :lol:

Hey folks my Ultra will be with me TUESDAY!!!!!!! YAY :!: :!: :!:

Im quite sure I will be late for work Wednesday... :twisted:

First post here. I got my Axe-FX Ultra on Wednesday, and it's been blowing my mind ever since! I've been slowly building a small home studio, and until recently I've been using a POD XT for most of my guitar tracks. I heard about Axe-FX a while back, and after checking out the Wiki and forums, I decided to make the leap. I don't regret it at all! This is an AMAZING piece of equipment. Even though I've had it less than a week, I've already managed to get incredible tones out of it. It's also extremely intuitive and easy to program.

Thanks to all the people on the forum for submitting tips, and of course, Cliff for making this awesome piece of gear! I have no desire to buy another amp again! :)

Hello, newcomer here. I'll start with a suggestion: the first page is full of stickies. ^^ Would it not be possible to make ONE sticky post with the URLs of the relevant ones ? Would be much more user friendly.
Don't known if you can make a WIKI topic with phpbb.

Back
Top Bottom