Welcome Blues Saraceno and Tom Quayle!

The first time I saw Blues, he was in a band with friend of mine that played our high school's "Battle of the Bands". He ripped out a note for note version of "now your ships are burned" (yngwie) and my jaw hit the floor! He then did a guitar solo in which he did the old "step on the guitar cord and rip it out of the guitar jack embarrassing moment"! I gotta ask around cause I know it was filmed... someone gotta have that footage! :)

BTW, that was about 25 years ago!

The first time I saw Blues, he was in a band with friend of mine that played our high school's "Battle of the Bands". He ripped out a note for note version of "now your ships are burned" (yngwie) and my jaw hit the floor! He then did a guitar solo in which he did the old "step on the guitar cord and rip it out of the guitar jack embarrassing moment"! I gotta ask around cause I know it was filmed... someone gotta have that footage! :)

BTW, that was about 25 years ago!

I bet most of us have done that at least once and thus learned to route the cord under the guitar strap.

I bet most of us have done that at least once and thus learned to route the cord under the guitar strap.

The first time I ever performed live, right at the guitar solo I stepped on my cable and then I had a hard time finding it because it was poorly lit.

Rush's Limelight solo :p

Halloween party back in 2003 or '04. Packed house, everyone's dressed up & rocking out.
my cover band in full swing to Alice in Chains "would?".
First note of the guitar solo, as I whip my hair back and step forward, onto my cable and pulled it out in a dramatic blaze of something... Heh

Good times.

Great! I remember getting Plaid on Cassette and it blew my mind. Great tone. I too hope he puts some more albums out.

Tom Quayle is an exceptional guitarist from here in the UK. Although he hasn't been around as long as Blues and may not have the same exposure over there in the US his lessons and playing are definitely worth checking out if you haven't heard him before.

Great players both. Blues is someone I just have always dug, his instrumental discs early in his career freaked me out. Great stuff.

Tom Quayle is a great player and super nice person! I just met him back in october when working at a music gear show here in Sweden. I was playing Stick with an AxeFxII and in the neighbouring booth was Tom demoing Fibenare guitars also with an AxeFxII.

Tom lives a few miles away from me in Guiseley (Leeds suburb). An exceptional jazz fusion player. I'll have to contact him for lessons eventually.

This is great news! I've loved Blues' stuff since I was a teenager and I remember seeing him during a clinic tour he did. Very cool guy!

Tom is awesome too and I always look forward to his lessons.

I had no idea this is what Blues was doing all this time. I'm just glad there's finally something Axe-Fx related I can say to my wife. Like when Grey's Anatomy comes on... "Check out the guitar dear.. that's Axe-Fx!"

Grey's Anatomy (ABC)
Desperate Housewives (ABC)
Ugly Betty (ABC)
20/20 (ABC)
Deal or No Deal (NBC)
Bachelorette (ABC)
The View (ABC)
Jimmy Kimmel Live (ABC)
NBA Basketball (ESPN)
NFL Football (CBS)
SpongeBob SquarePants (Nickelodeon)
35th Annual People's Choice Awards