Waitlist

Thanks again to M@ for updates. One of the things Fractal does do that other manufacturers of competing products do not do is have all of the upper management and actual designers in the company on the forum regularly answering questions, not only about the product, but about shipping and waitlists and other such things that are normally not of great concern to the seller. It is their willingness to be somewhat accountable to their user base that causes them such constant questioning. I'm thankful they continue to be like they have always been, continue to develop, continue to push out firmware with additional amps/cabs/effects for free (amazingly, still near unheard of in the business).

Bravo that FAS understands people being impatient, and indulges it to the degree they do. And don't call me a fanboy. I am a fanman.

Well said fanman. You'd never get this much inside info from any other company I'm aware of , in the way M@ has done here. I think it's human nature for guys on the forum to take it for granted , and then follows the impatience. In the words of van halen......
I'll Wait.

Thanks again to M@ for updates. One of the things Fractal does do that other manufacturers of competing products do not do is have all of the upper management and actual designers in the company on the forum regularly answering questions, not only about the product, but about shipping and waitlists and other such things that are normally not of great concern to the seller. It is their willingness to be somewhat accountable to their user base that causes them such constant questioning. I'm thankful they continue to be like they have always been, continue to develop, continue to push out firmware with additional amps/cabs/effects for free (amazingly, still near unheard of in the business).

Bravo that FAS understands people being impatient, and indulges it to the degree they do. And don't call me a fanboy. I am a fanman.

Very well put, Rick. I've only been a lurker on these forums up until recently, but I can already see the benefits of their additional service/attentiveness to customers. Can't wait to get my AX-8 invitation and become a legit member (again)!!

Back
Top Bottom