Waitlist

Akstrat

Experienced
I fully respect FAS decision to send units to whoever and whenever they wish. I'm just wondering how many people on the unofficial waitlist have received an invite? I'm a bit down on that list and wondering how long it takes to work their way through the backlog of orders? I'm new to the Fractal family and excited to get to work! I extend any apologies if this is seen as any type of complaint, cause that is NOT my intent.

Just give it time. As people on the Google list receive invites, they will post, it will be updated, and you will be able to see where you fall.
-
Austin

i do think they should recognize loyal customers and move them up. I've spend over $20k in the past 3 years on FAS products.

i do think they should recognize loyal customers and move them up. I've spend over $20k in the past 3 years on FAS products.

I absolutely disagree. But, as with your opinion, what I think on the matter makes no difference :D
-
Austin

I'm close to the top of that list and have not received my invite. But I'm confident I'll receive it this month. I will post when I do.

Wondering how many VIP's and A Listers there really are? Hundreds or maybe a couple thousand?? Might be a bit of a wait? Yesterday this board was buzzing, today, not so much??

I believe M@ said only 1/3rd of the actual wait list was forum members. I might be miss quoting a bit here but his point was that a ton of people on the list are not on the forum. Couple that with the fact that slowly guys on the forum continue to say that they are on the list but never put there info on the google spreadsheet. That google spreadsheet has done more damage then good (the intent was great and pure harted) but it by no way shape or form properly represents how many people are on the list and many people have gotten invites. Every fractal owner on the planet is not a member of this forum and many who are members may rarely if ever post

I hope loyalty will get some of us old timers priority, but really shouldn't the new comers get a chance to experience what we already have?

In all fairness for everyone to follow the order of the wait list is, well, fair!

I admit I got very tired of checking for some kind of official opening of the waitlist so I sent an email to the AX8 waitlist when I noticed instructions for getting on the XL II waitlist when they ran out of stock for a day or two. That was Oct 10. I have not received an invitation to purchase email.

FAS gets it. Congrats, you've earned 20,000 Frequent Fractal points toward advanced purchase of a new product. However, each firmware update costs 100 points. 250 for major updates like G3 and Quantum.

I'm all fired up to do a Helix v.s. AX8 Shootout Video for the YouTube... Have immediate access to the Helix... but still need the AX8.

I was in at 45 min into the official wait list. I hope the invites go out in a steady stream.. and not batches of 100... wait 4 months... another batch... wait 4 months... another batch...

I hope loyalty will get some of us old timers priority, but really shouldn't the new comers get a chance to experience what we already have?

In all fairness for everyone to follow the order of the wait list is, well, fair!

This board is tough, if you express your opinion and it is negative in any way toward FAS then some users (what I consider fanboys) come in defending them very aggressively, and basically question your life priorities and call you a crybaby. As a result, I've decided not to post much here, not worth all the negativity.

But I agree with you. I can see sponsored artists and even preferred sellers getting first dibs for demo units, but after that the official waitlist should have been followed. My opinion...

Back
Top Bottom