Waitlist for FC should be offered in order of iii waitlist

I think Cliff should call me every morning and check to see what I feel his next move should be. Seems fair to me. I have purchased five different Axe FX items from Fractal Audio, after all. And, by the way, that should put me ahead
9 different ax Fx units, 2 MFC's and an EV-1 here not to mention most of the cab packs, I go first :cool:;):)
Oops sorry I won't post again:Dthis thread needs death!

I think FAS should issue the FC using inverse age order, therefore oldest to youngest. On average, the oldest customers have less time to wait. But then again, maybe it should be youngest to oldest, because younger players look less sad on-stage (unless they suck). Regardless of the FC status, I’m having a blast learning the III. Two years ago, all I had was volume, treble, middle, bass, and a relatively permanent speaker decision.

I can wait until it’s available. My guitar heroes waited years for reverb.

I won’t buy from a scalper under any circumstance.

It would make sense to me for Axe 3 owners should be able to start a wait list if they want an FC 12 Controller and have first crack at them, otherwise scalpers will buy them up and raise the price. If you don't have one you should not be able to get one before the Axe 3 owners can. You will have a lot of unhappy people if someone buys up all the controllers and don't even have an Axe 3. Not all of us comes on this forum everyday and just wants to get a controller for their unit. I am only able to do preset change now. I will wait patiently, but unit should go to Axe 3 owners first or that will be a big problem and a lot of angry people if they come out and gets bought up by non owners to raise the price. You fix the problem before it ever starts and you put crooks in their place trying to scalp.

Back
Top Bottom