Waitlist Email

I got an invite for the EV-2 on 10/20. However, I decided on 10/17 that I wanted the EV-1 instead, popped on that waitlist, and I discarded the invite for the EV-2.

I haven't received an invite for the EV-1 yet. I was hoping the new stock of the parts would cover me but I guess not. Bummer.

I got an invite for the EV-2 on 10/20. However, I decided on 10/17 that I wanted the EV-1 instead, popped on that waitlist, and I discarded the invite for the EV-2.

I haven't received an invite for the EV-1 yet. I was hoping the new stock of the parts would cover me but I guess not. Bummer.
The invite for the EV-2 should still be valid, in case you're interested.

I just received an email saying there are some B stock FM9 Turbos available, but the link in the email takes me to the "out of stock" page.

I was just added to the waitlist as well on January 4, 2024. We will see how long it is, I'll report back when I get my offer to purchase as I couldn't find much in terms of how long it would be this go around.

I just bought a Turbo, and you're telling me there's possibly a Turbo Mk II? What would the changes be?
Ugh, I hope not. I purchased another FM9 about a month ago.... I contemplated waiting....
Unknown. But if anything it might just be bigger screens on the scribble strips like the other units got.

Again, it's just wild speculation on my part and is probably a little irresponsible of me to even say. I wouldn't worry about it. 👍

I joined the list on 12/13 right as they went out of stock for the holidays. Let's hope it's not going to be another year long wait.

I sold my Axe Fx II XL to upgrade to the FM9. Now I've got nothing :(

Back
Top Bottom