Waitlist Email

Just ordered mine today from the shop. I can hardly wait for it to get here!!! Still love my FM3 and will use it as my backup.
mine arrived on Friday. i also already had one (AxeIII turbo) and the FM9 Turbo is still wow-ing me. my patches are only about 10dsp higher, and im still under 45%. the 9 is handling everything i throw at it like a beast. they knocked it out of the park with this one

My FM9 is ordered. So great they had these in stock and available.
I picked up a AxeIII Turbo and an FM3 Turbo back in Aug thinking that there was no way I would be close to getting the FM9.
Well....surprise!

I'll use the 9 now for most of my gigs and move the FM3 to someone.

I'm hoping they have some EV-2 pedals for Oct as well. Desperately want a couple of them!

Last edited:
Ordered today! Stoked to upgrade from the FM3. Feels like a bit of a splurge considering what the FM3 can do already, but I’ve been saving for this for awhile, and my guitar + FM3 have brought me hundreds of hours of joy already.

Edit: shipped 2 hours after ordering ❤️

Last edited:
The update I posted above is still in effect.

We expect to have EV-1 and EV-2 this month. I think we'll initially have enough to clear the waitlist and get them in the store, with another large batch ready to sell in November.
Great! Thank you.

Good news for you but bad news for me I just got on the wait list about a month ago.😭😭 I might just have to look into getting a different brand which I don't want to do but I don't want to wait another 6 months

i wouldnt rush to that judgement. they know how long the waitlist was/is and hopefully planned accordingly. so perhaps the wait wont be nearly as long. i was originally waitlisted for the fm9 turbo. when my number came up, there was no wait to grab an ev2 pedal as i recall.

This is great news to hear that they have started on the EV-2 list!
I know I am way down that list but hey, one can hope!

Update....seems like these are going to take until the new year to get to those later on the list so I ended up getting a pair of Boss EV-30s
I actually like them a bit better to be honest so all good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom