Waitlist Email

Our Production/QA team has been working very hard to get these units built so we can send out record numbers of invites.
Accordingly, our NOW SERVING date just jumped to JULY 18, 2023.

There's a light at the end of the Fractal Audio tunnel!

View attachment 125683
That’s incredible!!! Looking forward to it.

I’m July 11th but haven’t seen email as of yet. I’ll keep checking

Ye

Yea it sounds like a feasible way, but would be too much of a hassle for me. Got an FC-12 laying around to complement my AFX3, so FM3 is also a great floor option in my use case.

FM9 + FC12.....

Vince Mcmahon Laughing GIF by WWE

7/17 on waitlist
8/25 invite

So happy got my invite!! made my purchase
Fall tour looking like like a banger already!!
Thank you fractal bye bye analog board

Attachments

• IMG_2019.jpeg
    IMG_2019.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2613.png
    IMG_2613.png
    481.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
holy smokes! Ordered FM9 Tuesday afternoon. Initial delivery scheduled for Monday the 28th. Just arrived 15 minutes ago.

I'm in Gatineau. QC Canada. Super FASt ! Thank you FAS team!
Are you the guy that wanted to buy my AXE III, by any chance?

Just got an email from Independent Music - their shipment is expected in the country in a couple of days. FM9 arrival is imminent!

Today the supplier who is holding up production of EV-1 and EV-2 finally let us know that they hope to have our parts ready for delivery in October.
The Unix-guy should tell you this thread is about the FM9 wait-list and not really the best place for these info. But he likes your post!

Last edited:
The Unix-guy should tell you this thread is about the FM9 wait-list and not really the best place for these info. But he like your post!
Fractal staff can post wherever and whatever they want - they pay for this forum ;)

And I liked the post since it provided a nice answer to the (unrelated to this thread) question.

You do know there's an FM3 wait-list thread, right?

Back
Top Bottom