Waitlist Email

Sent "Waitlist" request for FM9 on 7/31. Nothing yet but I guess I'm way down the list. Converting from tube amp rigs to modeler now. And recently moved somewhere where I can't practice at tube amp volume levels anymore. Not knowing when FM9s will be available has me looking at attenuator/load boxes (Ox, Fryette, etc.) and everything else. Hate to spend another $1000 plus on something else just to tie me over for the next several weeks?/months?/years? I'm sure many in the same boat but hopefully we can get some idea of lead times at some point. I'll admit I haven't read through this whole thread yet to see if there is any updated info on lead times.

Checked email and spam again and no auto reply email after 7/31 waitlist request email. Sent again and immediately received the confirmation email that I would be added to waitlist. Not sure what happened to original request.

Sent "Waitlist" request for FM9 on 7/31. Nothing yet but I guess I'm way down the list. Converting from tube amp rigs to modeler now. And recently moved somewhere where I can't practice at tube amp volume levels anymore. Not knowing when FM9s will be available has me looking at attenuator/load boxes (Ox, Fryette, etc.) and everything else. Hate to spend another $1000 plus on something else just to tie me over for the next several weeks?/months?/years? I'm sure many in the same boat but hopefully we can get some idea of lead times at some point. I'll admit I haven't read through this whole thread yet to see if there is any updated info on lead times.

7/25 - they were shipping May 8th requests. Admin post from a couple of days ago said they’re expecting to have more invites going out next week. I don’t know where they are date wise though. I’m June 24, so I’m hopeful it won’t be much longer.

Checked email and spam again and no auto reply email after 7/31 waitlist request email. Sent again and immediately received the confirmation email that I would be added to waitlist. Not sure what happened to original request.
You could email FAS and see if there was an issue with your original request. They might slot you in on the initial date you tried to get on the waitlist. I’ve hide mine for maybe a year and had been stalking them for a couple years prior. They are hands down the best, most helpful, fair, hard working company I’ve ever seen. Super reasonable. Shoot them an email and see what they say.

I mistakenly sent 2 waitlist emails in June, about a week apart. I hope I didn't break the system.
No, you didn't, but you did give away your age bracket. :)

Now, if you'd said, "I don't remember why I came in here… Oh! It's to send an RSVP request!", then you're REALLY giving away your age bracket. :)

I joined the waitlist on June 6, got my invite on August 22. Unfortunately, I had already jumped on the FM3 Turbo train a couple of weeks ago. So I guess I will just have to skip on this one :(
That's cool that they're catching up and already into June. Too bad I can't take yours :p I'm July 11th waitlist... so at least we're getting close. #fingersCrossed. Enjoy your FM3... rad unit

Our Production/QA team has been working very hard to get these units built so we can send out record numbers of invites.
Accordingly, our NOW SERVING date just jumped to JULY 18, 2023.

There's a light at the end of the Fractal Audio tunnel!

View attachment 125683
That’s great news!! July 17th was my waitlist request, but never got a confirmation email (maybe sent 1 more request when I didn’t receive one , did get one for fm3 but I’m waiting for fm9). I did contact sales and was told I was on the list. Still a little bit unsure if I’m truly on the fm9 list. I’m hanging tough on tour though.

Can’t imagine what the logistics are of this highly anticipated piece.

Keep grinding fractal team

Back
Top Bottom