Waitlist Email

I will never give up my FM3 since I got the FM9. I think I appreciate the FM3 more now, a very powerful tool! FM9 however is king. So much there. If you are on the list, stay on. Completely satisfying, and worth the wait.

Right. My issue is that they said they were running low but they haven't said if they were completely out at the end of April. It would be nice if they contacted us about being totally out now, esp those that were on their final days of waiting. But they have their reasons. No reason to rush progress

Anxiety can get the best of decent folks.
I have one for sale. DM if you can't wait. I thought the wait was easy honestly and im nutty high string.

I was debating going Fm9 for simplicity or ugrading to fc12. Choices...
I hear that! I have a III with FC-12 as well. Trying to justify keeping both and using the III for effects when recording with tube amps, and the FM-9 live. The reality is the FM-9 is probably all I need

I hear that! I have a III with FC-12 as well. Trying to justify keeping both and using the III for effects when recording with tube amps, and the FM-9 live. The reality is the FM-9 is probably all I need
For those uses the FM9 would be fine.

The reality for the majority of people with an FX3 is they're not coming close to using its potential, including me. I treat mine as my "always on, always available" unit, whereas the FM* units might mean I have to staaaand up and pluuuug the guitar in then waaaalk back and switch to the associated Edit app. :)

Last edited:
Anyone get an invite recently? I got on waitlist 3/30. Have my first gig of summer in 2 weeks and gotta make a step up from my current Hx stomp rig. Hoping I can get an fm9 in time, otherwise I’ll have to go another route- used axe2, helix?

For those uses the FM9 would be fine.

The reality for the majority of people with an FX3 is they're not coming close to using its potential, including me. I treat mine as my "always on, always available" unit, whereas the FM* units might mean I have to staaaand up and pluuuug the guitar in then waaaalk back and switch to the associated Edit app. :)
Exactly

Anyone get an invite recently? I got on waitlist 3/30. Have my first gig of summer in 2 weeks and gotta make a step up from my current Hx stomp rig. Hoping I can get an fm9 in time, otherwise I’ll have to go another route- used axe2, helix?
Im 4-2. I haven't heard anything. Ill just have to go with plan b for the next gig, which is no problem. Just a few extra things to carry

The FM9 would be their number 1 seller if they could keep them in stock. Even after all these months they still have not caught up with the waitlist. Glad I have mine.
I agree with this. I'm curious if they'll even get to a point where they have a number sitting on the shelves for more than a day or two.

I agree with this. I'm curious if they'll even get to a point where they have a number sitting on the shelves for more than a day or two.
I suspect that when they have everything in stock, they’re assembling, burning them in, loading up the firmware and cabs and presets then passing them to QA, packaging them, assigning them to a purchaser and shipping them as fast as possible. Units typically don’t sit on the shelves except when being tested or moving from one step to the next. Inventory waiting to be sold is a bad thing.

I suspect that when they have everything in stock, they’re assembling, burning them in, loading up the firmware and cabs and presets then passing them to QA, packaging them, assigning them to a purchaser and shipping them as fast as possible. Units typically don’t sit on the shelves except when being tested or moving from one step to the next. Inventory waiting to be sold is a bad thing.
Yeah. I'm more so thinking of just them having a status of "in stock" like you see with the III and FM3 sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom