Waitlist Email

The QC is in stock at Sweetwater, $1849. No waiting!
I rode that horse as an experiment when I only had the Axe FX III. Got rid of it after 2 weeks and bought a newsed FM9 and let it be the Axe III backup and church rig.

Now with the Axe III MKII Turbo and the FM9 Turbo, only thing that weighs my decision is which one has my favorite Firmware at the moment. LoL! 🤣

I rode that horse as an experiment when I only had the Axe FX III. Got rid of it after 2 weeks and bought a newsed FM9 and let it be the Axe III backup and church rig.

Now with the Axe III MKII Turbo and the FM9 Turbo, only thing that weighs my decision is which one has my favorite Firmware at the moment. LoL! 🤣
After all these years I've never really taken the digital amp plunge except for a Katana combo purchased a while back. Over the years I've obtained 15 or so guitar amps of which some are highly prized by collectors and sound amazing. However, that being said I'm on the list for an FM9 Turbo and feel this could possibly be another tool for my studio and playing live with backing tracks. I've listened to many YouTubes and convinced of the FM9 Turbo's ability. So in reality this is my experiment of which I hope it goes well.:)

After all these years I've never really taken the digital amp plunge except for a Katana combo purchased a while back. Over the years I've obtained 15 or so guitar amps of which some are highly prized by collectors and sound amazing. However, that being said I'm on the list for an FM9 Turbo and feel this could possibly be another tool for my studio and playing live with backing tracks. I've listened to many YouTubes and convinced of the FM9 Turbo's ability. So in reality this is my experiment of which I hope it goes well.:)
The way I use it is this. I record with it and always take a DI from another output. Later on if I think I can do better with a physical amp, I always have the DI. But every recording starts with a fractal. It’s just quicker and easier.
9 times out of 10 I keep the printed leads and reamp some rhythms.

You'll enjoy it! I've owned quite a large amount of both tube and analog gear over the years long before the digital era began for me a little with the Line 6 HD500. I started using digital into a tube power amp and guitar cab way before I went 100 percent digital.

All the gen III Axe FX boxes have become the best tones and playability that I've ever had in my guitar playing life (I'm 55 and started learning to play the guitar the summer before 2nd grade). Never have ii been more confident when I walk on a stage or church platform than now. My guitars that I use now are about 40 percent of that confidence. Although I'll plug a no name Korean guitar into my Axe III and FM9 Turbo and won't miss a beat because of the blockbuster performance of the Fractal boxes!

I start with an amp block, cab block, and a 10 band eq block (for fine tuning tones) and just have fun making my dream tones, injecting effects later.

I remember when you got your FM9T, it was around the time I got mine.

Waitlist 3/14
Invite 4/13

Edit: However, my order was cancelled. I did not realize if I had purchased one before that I could not again. I guess something for everyone to think about if they weren’t already aware like myself.

Last edited:
I understand. And that is great. However, since there’s no ETA on when that will happen, I’ll have to save up for the AF3. It’s a hard reality, but ultimately probably for the best.
The wait is currently 4 weeks 3 days. It's almost to the point when they will be able to clear out the remaining list, but when… that's the question.

Back
Top Bottom