Waitlist Email

As any waitlist gets to the point where more recent sign-ups are being serviced, the up-and-down of the day-to-day can be much greater.
People hear that the wait has become shorter and two things happen: 1) the sign-up rate goes up. 2) the opt-in rate goes up.
The "me too!" effect. What a problem to have. :)

For anyone sitting on the fence, the FM9 is a wonderful unit. Add on the fact that it's now the Turbo version, and it's even better!

My balloon should pop any time now. Signed up on 2/13/22.
When I saw the slowdown in postings on this thread, I had a nightmare about missing the invite and having to wait longer.

I received my FM9 couple weeks ago. I have the FM3. First thing I did was load my favorite go to setting in FM3 to FM9. And then from there I added what I could not do in FM3. So much fun! I'm not even coming close to hitting CPU level overload. Amazing product! I knew I would be blown away with FM9, there is so much there to do. And I am impressed. Hang in there wait listers, I was there too. It's worth the time.

I joined the waitlist Feb 23rd. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas, except FM9day is a bit elusive. I asked my wife when she thought I would get my invite to purchase; she didn't know what I was talking about and now my credit cards have disappeared.
I got in the 28th so I’ll definitely be excited for you to get your invite, because I won’t be far behind then!

Got on waiting list 2/13
Received order notice today 3/21
Ordered today!!!
I received my FM-9 today. Fractal sent it out 2nd day blue with no upcharge. I was anticipating spending some time getting everything set up, nope 5 minutes! Plugged the FM-9 into the "Pre Amp in" on the back my Boss Katana 100, plugged my guitar into the Katana, powered up both and the spent the next 5 hours exploring the pre sets. Sounds amazing, can't imagine what it would (will) sound like with something like a MF-10 stereo speaker set up. If you are intimated by technology and that's causing you to hold back, don't wait any longer. Stop buying pedals!

Back
Top Bottom