Waitlist Email

So I'm to assume that you received your invitations on those days? And when did you add yourselves to the wait list?

Knowing that information helps others who are still waiting.
That's a good point. I can say that I wasn't on any wait list, I just ordered from the G66 site and the FM9 Turbo is in stock. It says "Available, delivery time appr. 1-4 workdays". I paid the customs tax in Norway today, and got confirmation of delivery tomorrow.

That's a good point. I can say that I wasn't on any wait list, I just ordered from the G66 site and the FM9 Turbo is in stock. It says "Available, delivery time appr. 1-4 workdays". I paid the customs tax in Norway today, and got confirmation of delivery tomorrow.
Ah. Ok. We don’t have any insight into the G66 process. This thread has been concerned with the North America waitlist.

I joined 2/28 not knowing how long the wait would be, the last few posts look very promising for me! I have a Quad Cortex, just got an FM3 a few week prior to going on the waitlist. After experiencing the FM3 I realized how far behind the QC is. I’ll be selling that this weekend, and selling the FM3 as soon as I get the 9 invite

I joined 2/28 not knowing how long the wait would be, the last few posts look very promising for me! I have a Quad Cortex, just got an FM3 a few week prior to going on the waitlist. After experiencing the FM3 I realized how far behind the QC is. I’ll be selling that this weekend, and selling the FM3 as soon as I get the 9 invite
Yep. I sold my quad cortex last week after receiving the FM9…. It’s light years ahead.

I show 4 weeks 6 days. They slipped back to just over 5 weeks, but dropped down again.
As any waitlist gets to the point where more recent sign-ups are being serviced, the up-and-down of the day-to-day can be much greater.
People hear that the wait has become shorter and two things happen: 1) the sign-up rate goes up. 2) the opt-in rate goes up.

Back
Top Bottom