Waitlist Email

Just a little encouragement to those of you who are waiting for your turn…. My FM9 arrived last Wednesday. The FM9 is an update for me from and Axe FX II, and an AX8. I spent most of Thursday and Friday (when I wasn’t working) going through factory presets - they are fantastic. I spent Saturday and most of today loading and sampling the GoT stuff. There is so much to explore there - really fantastic! I have only scratched the surface. Some of them sound sooo good from the get go - others need some study and adjustment but it’s another master class in how to get what you want. Anyway. I was really impressed with the tones I got out of the AXE FXII and the AX8, but this FM9 and the Cygnus 2 modeling is a whole other level.
YOU ARE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN. And the wait is worth it.
My FM9 Turbo will be replacing my long-toothed Line 6 Pod X3, so I'm sure my level of excitement will be measured exponentially. :D

Now, if you will excuse me, I must wear out my GMail's "Refresh" function...

Wait List 08/15/22
Invite Received 01/27/23, 1:00pm EST
Order Placed 01/17/23, 2:38pm EST (Make sure to check your junk folders, mine went to Junk)

Total side note, but one of the reasons I was interested in purchasing from Reverb (which I'm so glad I didn't, as I'd much rather support Fractal directly and make sure I'm covered under the warranty) was because they allow financing through Affirm. I found out that you can set up a virtual card on Affirm and use that for purchases outside of their partner stores (which I did when purchasing my FM9). It's not the greatest interest rate, but better than most credit cards I have, and I really wanted to split the payments on this (for some reason, I couldn't do the PayPal Later thing that Fractal has listed during the checkout, as PayPal wanted me to go through a crazy validation process - Cleary my credit sucks, but hoping that the FM9 helps me to get moving on landing some recurring gigs moving forward and help pay it off).

Anyway, thanks to everyone in this thread for the helpful information and conversation. And thank you to Fractal for making an incredible product that I'm super excited to now own.

Waitlist 10/30/2022
Homer Not Today GIF by MOODMAN

My order status says “shipped” but I haven’t gotten any tracking info.
Has this happened to anyone else?

(Nevermind….found it)

Last edited:
As someone who got on the list on November 15th, I hope the last shipment was a big one 😂😂😂. I'm already sometimes hitting the CPU limit on my FM3 and I've only had it since Xmas...😂😂 I need MORE POWER !!! 😂
Man, same. I doubt they’ll blitz like they did in December and run through 8 months of waitlist in a single month (that shipment must’ve been insane) but…a man can dream.

RSVP: 8/17/22 @ 10:39 AM Central
INVITE: 1/18/23 @ 1:31 PM Central
ORDERED: 1/18/23 @ 1:36 PM Central

I opted for overnight shipping. I don't know if it'll ship today, but it should be out by tomorrow - which means I won't have to wait through the weekend to receive it. It's worth the extra $$$ to me.

Back
Top Bottom