Waitlist Email

I got this nice big bonus from work in July. Told my wife I was gonna spend it on the FM9!!! Got on the wait list 7/15/22. Sigh…. I’m gonna have to beg her to remember all that when my invite comes next year. 😂😂🙄

I would have to believe at some point that the wait list will in fact start flowing much faster as more stock gets made and recieved by Fractal but Im curious as how the time line is today? What I mean is, it seems that about every 7-10 days, we see one day of the wait list being completed?? Is that right? I am not expecting anyone to know detailed specifics because the varibles are and will start changing more as days go by but I got on the list on October 15th 2021 and if we still are at this current pace, I should be getting an invite around January??? Does Fractal have any kind of projected estimate as to when they believe they will have a steady flow of product coming in?? I only ask because I want to make sure I can order on that day money wise? Any thoughts or am I just drooling at the mouth dying to get this thing??? Never have I wanted a product as bad as the FM9!!!!! LOL

Last edited:
I would have to believe at some point that the wait list will in fact start flowing much faster as more stock gets made and recieved by Fractal but Im curious as how the time line is today? What I mean is, it seems that about every 7-10 days, we see one day of the wait list being completed?? Is that right? I am not expecting anyone to know detailed specifics because the varibles are and will start changing more as days go by but I got on the list on October 15th 2021 and if we still are at this current pace, I should be getting an invite around January??? Does Fractal have any kind of projected estimate as to when they believe they will have a flow of product?? I only ask because I want to make sure I can order on that day money wise? Any thoughts or am I just drooling at the mouth dying to get this thing??? Never have I wanted a product as bad as the FM9!!!!! LOL
I hope the flow starts moving a little faster at some point. I ordered on 11/1/21. It may be a while for me...

Last edited:
A old wise man told me that if you give your wife your money you will never have any . I have found this to be the truth . We have separate checking and separate bills . We never fight over money . I buy what I want . She busy what she wants NP
That's great I do have a couple friends that go by this same rule he can buy guitars and she buys shoes manicures and pedicures my wife would never have that she wanted to control my money that's why now I have a smile on my face and I can call her my ex-wife🤘🤣🤘mic drop!

That's great I do have a couple friends that go by this same rule he can buy guitars and she buys shoes manicures and pedicures my wife would never have that she wanted to control my money that's why now I have a smile on my face and I can call her my ex-wife🤘🤣🤘mic drop!
Yes sir !!!

I would have to believe at some point that the wait list will in fact start flowing much faster as more stock gets made and recieved by Fractal but Im curious as how the time line is today? What I mean is, it seems that about every 7-10 days, we see one day of the wait list being completed?? Is that right? I am not expecting anyone to know detailed specifics because the varibles are and will start changing more as days go by but I got on the list on October 15th 2021 and if we still are at this current pace, I should be getting an invite around January??? Does Fractal have any kind of projected estimate as to when they believe they will have a steady flow of product coming in?? I only ask because I want to make sure I can order on that day money wise? Any thoughts or am I just drooling at the mouth dying to get this thing??? Never have I wanted a product as bad as the FM9!!!!! LOL

The pace will quicken soon. It’s been expressed that the waitlist per day decreases somewhat exponentially, so I’m thinking in the very near future we will likely see it move multiple days at a time.

Incidentally I’m one day before you - October 14th.

The pace will quicken soon. It’s been expressed that the waitlist per day decreases somewhat exponentially, so I’m thinking in the very near future we will likely see it move multiple days at a time.

Incidentally I’m one day before you - October 14th.
That's good to hear!!

I would have to believe at some point that the wait list will in fact start flowing much faster as more stock gets made and recieved by Fractal but Im curious as how the time line is today? What I mean is, it seems that about every 7-10 days, we see one day of the wait list being completed?? Is that right?

As time wore one, the number of daily signups decreased as one would expect as the initial impulse buys/orders died off.

I’m in mid-December and wouldn’t be surprised to get my invite is just a few more weeks.

Back
Top Bottom