Waitlist Email

HA. Doubtful. If it actually goes through before they catch it it would be WWIII around these here parts.. (or more so than usual).
[The store shows a limit of 2 per customer]

Attachments

• 915F430B-FEB3-49F5-8745-63B546F40B97.jpeg
    915F430B-FEB3-49F5-8745-63B546F40B97.jpeg
    858.5 KB · Views: 90
Last edited by a moderator:
All this conjecture is still leaving me thinking that I won't get an invitation for about 10 months to a year.
Does anyone have even a valid guess as to how long I may be waiting, since signing up in July this year?

I only just decided to try digital modeling and after spending a lot of months researching, chose Fractal.

…FACTS, champ! Once your purchase invite arrives, click the link. That takes you to the FM9 waitlist purchase page where they clearly state that one can purchase a max of TWO units (…wish I’d have gotten a screenshot)! 😎
Yes it offered me two on my purchase invite as well.

All this conjecture is still leaving me thinking that I won't get an invitation for about 10 months to a year.
Does anyone have even a valid guess as to how long I may be waiting, since signing up in July this year?

I only just decided to try digital modeling and after spending a lot of months researching, chose Fractal.
Yeah I mean most of us are going on a year lol hopefully you don't have to wait as long as us. Could always snag a FM3 or III in the meantime! Resale value is always great

Reactions: C-4
…FACTS, champ! Once your purchase invite arrives, click the link. That takes you to the FM9 waitlist purchase page where they clearly state that one can purchase a max of TWO units (…wish I’d have gotten a screenshot)! 😎
I think you may want to get @Admin M@ to confirm, but I don't think you'll be approved for 2 even if it shows that. I believe this was the same with the first round of FM9s and I asked about it before.

I’m hoping they make it through 3 days of the list before Christmas. That means on August 31st I’ll have been waiting a year. But it was like this with the FM3 too and those are in stock and hold their value well. Especially if they go out of stock.

Last edited:
I thought that was the way it was. The FM3 waitlist was that way.

So the box says “FM9”., but I’m hoping once I open it up it’s going to be a Turbo version…… lol

And yeah, I know it’s sad I’d rather post on the forum instead of opening it up and playing with it ;)

Attachments

• 77BA80B3-60BF-48D4-8EAB-682348641FA2.jpeg
    77BA80B3-60BF-48D4-8EAB-682348641FA2.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 36
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom