Waitlist Email

So you're about 20 minutes after @phillyred79 and I'm about 30 minutes after you. It will be interesting to see how much time there is between our invites.
It normally would be a couple of days, but right now they're refreshing stale invitations which should move much more quickly as there'll be big gaps between then.

A lot of the gleanings we got from watching the list when it first opened are kinda shot so we'll have to let the trends settle down again.

I kind of wonder if a lot of the people that were even on here on the spreadsheet haven't dropped out of the posting and updates with the long lull between the original orders and the new ones cranking up for the Turbo. I mean, it probably wasn't even a decent percentage of all the people ordering even originally that were on this thread...

I kind of wonder if a lot of the people that were even on here on the spreadsheet haven't dropped out of the posting and updates with the long lull between the original orders and the new ones cranking up for the Turbo. I mean, it probably wasn't even a decent percentage of all the people ordering even originally that were on this thread...
The spreadsheet was a subset of the people who posted to the thread. And I’m convinced that the thread was a small portion of the total RSVP list.

And, yes, in the interim between the opening of the list and now a lot of people are sure to have lost interest, or bought FM3 or FX3 units and are happy with their choices.

I tracked the numbers because I used to build and maintain big databases, and I’m fascinated by the information that can be figured out by looking at the relationships and trends. Those have kinda been messed up by the big gap.

Last edited:
The spreadsheet was a subset of the people who posted to the thread. And I’m convinced that the thread was a small portion of the total RSVP list.

And, yes, in the interim between the opening of the list and now a lot of people are sure to have lost interest, or bought FM3 or FX3 units and are happy with their choices.

I tracked the numbers because I used to build and maintain big databases, and I’m fascinated by the information that can be figured out by looking at the relationships and trends. Those have kinda been messed up by the big gap.

Cool! I'm a retired electrical and controls engineer. Used to play with power plant distributed controls systems and PLC's (amongst all the other stuff like construction projects, breakers, switchgear, etc...). Saw quite a few databases in my experiences with controls!

Cool! I'm a retired electrical and controls engineer. Used to play with power plant distributed controls systems and PLC's (amongst all the other stuff like construction projects, breakers, switchgear, etc...). Saw quite a few databases in my experiences with controls!
...retired pneumatic/electrical/electronic controls guy, as well. I'm right there with you! 🛠️

Cool! I'm still in the biz! 🚃⚡

Waitlist email: Sat, Aug 28, 2021, 7:50 AM (EST)
Invite Email: Tue, Aug 16, 2022, 1:42 PM (EST) .... purchased at 3:09pm

ground shipping ... so, I guess it'll be a week or so before I'm able to rock n roll! (or, at least rock n roll with better sound quality!)

Back
Top Bottom