Waitlist Email

So it seems by looking at this thread only that no new invites have went out yet. All invites are for people who didn’t use thier first invite. Is this correct? I may have missed womethung.

Waitlist email: Sat, Aug 28, 2021, 7:50 AM (EST)
Invite Email: Tue, Aug 16, 2022, 1:42 PM (EST) .... purchased at 3:09pm

ground shipping ... so, I guess it'll be a week or so before I'm able to rock n roll! (or, at least rock n roll with better sound quality!)

So it seems by looking at this thread only that no new invites have went out yet. All invites are for people who didn’t use thier first invite. Is this correct? I may have missed womethung.

I could be wrong, but I think the previous invites did not reach 8/28 at 7:50 AM EST.

Like I said, it used to be your invite did not expire. Whatever.

I’ve bought:

2 ultras
2 IIs
2 IIIs
2 MFC
2 FC12s
Cab packs
Etc.

That’s about 15k I’d guess.
Totally understand your point of view. The never ending invite format seems to be almost impossible to really support, especially in these times. I mean how would you realistically plan production, with however many live invites out there? (100's, 1,000s? IDK) It is nice that Fractal does not require a down payment to get on the wait list, but the current methodology for the invite system does seem to have some issues. At any rate, did you contact sales? Maybe they can help. Good luck!

The never ending invite format seems to be almost impossible to really support, especially in these times. I mean how would you realistically plan production, with however many live invites out there? (100's, 1,000s? IDK) It is nice that Fractal does not require a down payment to get on the wait list, but the current methodology for the invite system does seem to have some issues.
Agreed. Keeping invitations open is an awesomely generous thing to do that no other company would do, but I think the supply chain issues forced some business decisions that were painful to make. FAS is a shining example of how to take care of customers, so much so that they lead by example, but still, sometimes they have to change, whether it annoys customers or not.

Dang...I'm about six months behind where the current batch is sitting right now. Guess that the FX3 Turbo and FM3 will have to do for now! Looking forward to adding the FM9 (whichever version is out) when I finally get the email invitation. Enjoy the new gear!

So the latest "first time" invite to go out so far was to @Theopen who received his waitlist conformation 8/28 7:50AM EST and recieved his invite to purchase today. I'm excluding the "re-invites" to purchase that went out to those who chose not purchase in the first batch of FM-9's. I'm 8/28 8:10AM EST, damn it's soooo close. Wonder if tomorrow will be my day.

I am trying to see how much more I need to save, I am pretty far down the wait list. With the new price of 1699.99, is it 7% sales tax?
$1818.99 + Shipping What are you paying for shipping? I am in Ohio so just curious. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom