Waitlist Email

thats what I understood.
I really hope that’s not the case. Regardless of their statement concerning limited supplies, it says on the invitation that it does not expire. I’ve literally been checking my purchase link regularly for months hoping to be able to buy one. I even emailed sales back in May and asked about availability. Now that it’s finally available, my link goes to a 404 page.

I really hope that’s not the case. Regardless of their statement concerning limited supplies, it says on the invitation that it does not expire. I’ve literally been checking my purchase link regularly for months hoping to be able to buy one. I even emailed sales back in May and asked about availability. Now that it’s finally available, my link goes to a 404 page.
if you inquired before the announcement of the turbo, you should be fine

Hmm old invitation emails I have all expired after 30 days of course those are years old now. I don't see how re-emailing an inquiry to sales would re-up you in any regard so contrary to advice you are receiving in here I would contact sales immediately for instructions on what to do. I thought I saw a post back a few pages where someone had received an invite way back when and when they go to the link now it worked fine and they ordered a turbo FM9 so I would email.

Hmm old invitation emails I have all expired after 30 days of course those are years old now. I don't see how re-emailing an inquiry to sales would re-up you in any regard so contrary to advice you are receiving in here I would contact sales immediately for instructions on what to do. I thought I saw a post back a few pages where someone had received an invite way back when and when they go to the link now it worked fine and they ordered a turbo FM9 so I would email.
This is directly copied and pasted from my invite:

“Your invitation link does not technically expire, but supplies are limited so please don't delay.”

I obviously did not order right away, so I’ve had to wait until they had inventory again. Sales told me that they would be reissuing invites to people with unused invitations that previously found the FM9 out of stock. That was two days ago, so after the turbo announcement. I’ll have to email them again today for clarification.

There have only been a couple of confirmed new purchase invites received here on this board. The only time of waitlist request I've seen was 8/28/21 6am

This is by no means something to go by but the Google waitlist spreadsheet at least gives some idea of the percentage of orders. The VAST majority of customers did not report on the forum here let alone this spreadsheet but maybe one could glean some inkling of an idea for instance that maybe 8/28 has 1/4 of the number of orders as 8/27 (32 vs 120). Clearly 8/27 was the big day.
120-----8/27
32------8/28
15------8/29
7-------8/30
11------8/31
1-------9/1
5-------9/2
2-------9/3
4-------9/4
1-------9/5
3-------9/6
1-------9/8
1-------9/10
1-------9/14

Last edited:
I was doing so well, waiting patiently since last August for new stock to arrive and life was good. Then I got my invitation to place an order, I placed it immediately and I developed unbearable GAS. Has anyone received a shipping confirmation yet? Mine is still Awaiting Shipment.

I was doing so well, waiting patiently since last August for new stock to arrive and life was good. Then I got my invitation to place an order, I placed it immediately and I developed unbearable GAS. Has anyone received a shipping confirmation yet? Mine is still Awaiting Shipment.
Might be Monday given the post below about waiting until Monday to send out more invites (for the firmware)?

Back
Top Bottom