Waitlist Email

My understanding is that it meant they had sent out invitations to folks up to (and likely including) that time.

Same as if you were at the DMV and pulled number 41. If they say "now serving 41," that means it's your turn.

Again, people have guessed that the lion's share of Fractal's customer base does not use the forum at all, so whether you saw someone post about their invitation resulting from a 2:33pm confirmation time or not, the company statement above would supersede that.
Matt P commented on a FB post earlier today that they have had to take a brief break from FM9 invites to service orders coming in for the FXIII Turbo and to get a new batch of FM3s on to the Store. He said he would post a NOW SERVING message when invites resumed.

So they are at 2:50EST as of today. I'm at 5h40pm EST waitlist haha, maybe in a month time? hopefully before the Christmas season.

Same here…

Me too. I'm 5:37 EST😭😭😭😭

well... ...if it makes you feel any better. I got on 8/30/2021 3:53 PM :D

Guys, if it'll make you feel any better, feel free to read my post in the Waitlist Email Tracker thread, post # 70. There, it describes the number of email requests already made and when, the number of units being ordered and when. The hope is to delineate and provide a "best estimate" of when people will receive their invites based on current units being ordered and when.

Guys, if it'll make you feel any better, feel free to read my post in the Waitlist Email Tracker thread, post # 70. There, it describes the number of email requests already made and when, the number of units being ordered and when. The hope is to delineate and provide a "best estimate" of when people will receive their invites based on current units being ordered and when.

... All in time.. In the meantime, I have a bunch of Fractal gear that's doing the job. So, no biggie.

Back
Top Bottom