Waitlist Email

It appears they're moving through the waitlist more quickly than they did with the FM3. Of course, the world went to h-e-double-toothpicks back then, so cool!

It's taken 8 weeks to shave 2 hours off the list.

I'm at 4:20 I don't think it will be this week or next week at the rate it's moving.

I feel your pain. I'm 4:19 eastern 8/27. But it's pretty clear that the list is starting to accelerate a bit.

A few weeks ago, it seemed like we spent days just watching it advance from 1:25 to 1:27. But it appears they're clearing 15+ minutes at a time at this point (and hopefully covering even more time as they they advance through all the early birds). I only hope they have enough inventory to keep it up. If so, you and I may very well see our invites by next week.

That does not seem legit. That"s a one day jump out of order.

Sorry I know it was either 8/27 or 8/28 but the sent email is nowhere to be found in my trash or sent items for some reason. I wouldn't think gmail retention was that low. Guess I should've archived instead of delete.

Sorry I know it was either 8/27 or 8/28 but the sent email is nowhere to be found in my trash or sent items for some reason. I wouldn't think gmail retention was that low. Guess I should've archived instead of delete.
Can't you go in and undelete the email?

I feel your pain. I'm 4:19 eastern 8/27. But it's pretty clear that the list is starting to accelerate a bit.

A few weeks ago, it seemed like we spent days just watching it advance from 1:25 to 1:27. But it appears they're clearing 15+ minutes at a time at this point (and hopefully covering even more time as they they advance through all the early birds). I only hope they have enough inventory to keep it up. If so, you and I may very well see our invites by next week.
The jumps are getting bigger.

Back
Top Bottom