Waitlist Email

Down to 71 days. That's not much of a wait at all. I waited nearly 9 months, which was no problem, and I am thrilled with the FM9. It's awesome seeing them catch up so quickly now.

Waitlist (2nd time) 2022-12-15 11:28 am CST
Invite received 2023-02-23 12:52 pm CST

Will not be purchasing as I already purchased one before and the order would likely get rejected.

Edit: just tried to purchase and they cancelled the order , so it is confirmed that there will be no fm9 for me.

Tonex pedal it is….

Last edited:
Waitlist (2nd time) 2022-12-15 11:28 am CST
Invite received 2023-02-23 12:52 pm CST

Will not be purchasing as I already purchased one before and the order would likely get rejected.

Edit: just tried to purchase and they cancelled the order , so it is confirmed that there will be no fm9 for me.

Tonex pedal it is….
Contact sales.

They don't usually just cancel orders unless you're outside North America or there is something "suspicious" detected.

They may ask you for further verification.

Edit:

Or you mean it was rejected because you've ordered before?

Contact sales.

They don't usually just cancel orders unless you're outside North America or there is something "suspicious" detected.

They may ask you for further verification.

Edit:

Or you mean it was rejected because you've ordered before?
Yeah, ordered before last year.

Will have to wait until it’s open to everyone. The Tonex pedal looks cool and should keep me occupied until the FM9 is readily available.

Firmware version 4.0 on mine, arrived today and I'm wondering what I got myself into. Heh.
I'm 2 weeks into mine and the first 2 or 3 days were scary. Take some time to just go thru the factory presets and get used to using the foot controls. I dove in too fast and wasted a few days stumbling blindly before giving up and actually re-watching CC's master class. After the 3rd day things started to make sense and now I'm fairly comfortable with basic stuff. ENJOY!!

I'm 2 weeks into mine and the first 2 or 3 days were scary. Take some time to just go thru the factory presets and get used to using the foot controls. I dove in too fast and wasted a few days stumbling blindly before giving up and actually re-watching CC's master class. After the 3rd day things started to make sense and now I'm fairly comfortable with basic stuff. ENJOY!!
Before you start any serious evaluation of the presets be sure to set the A/D Sensitivity to match the max output of your guitar. I wasted quite a bit of time by not having that set correctly.

If you haven’t already, you might want to switch over to the OMG9 layout. This made a huge difference for me since it makes switching presets, scenes, effects etc all very obvious.
Plan to do that tomorrow when my USB B cable arrives, I'm trying to dive through the menus on-device. I at least got some sounds out of the FM9 with minimal swearing.

It’s the way these things go. A huge number of people jumped in the day it was announced and it tapered off as time passed. The effect is it seems like they’re shipping more per day.
Totally. I am just happy to see them catching up, and that no further supply limitations stepped in during the meantime. I have a friend who may be looking to buy one this year.

Back
Top Bottom