Waitlist Email

If you got on just prior to the Turbo announcement, the RSVP list should be moving very fast at that point, because the number of people who were signing up per day was fewer than on the first day. That will change on the day of the Turbo announcement, which will cause another spike in requests and slow down the movement through the list. That's just how these things work.

Of course, we also have been cautioned that inventory might not last until then and there could be another pause in invitations
. A lot of things are still unstable in the system.
This is a fear of mine since I didn to get on the waiting list until late.

I got my fingers crossed that this is not the egg case

This is a fear of mine since I didn to get on the waiting list until late.

I got my fingers crossed that this is not the egg case
After having survived the FM3 and initial FM9 lists, I’m somewhat inured to the foibles of the list movement. Both took almost a year to get the invitation IIRC.

Perhaps waiting is a good Zen lesson, and I’m perverse enough to want to do it again because I signed up for a FM9 Turbo and am standing in the waiting line again.

Maybe you are just like that kid that keeps getting in line for the rollercoaster once he gets off
(because they won't just let him stay on the ride anymore...)
Not so much. I tend to ignore equipment because I have stuff I am very happy using and see little reason for anything else. Things will go first.

After having survived the FM3 and initial FM9 lists, I’m somewhat inured to the foibles of the list movement. Both took almost a year to get the invitation IIRC.

Perhaps waiting is a good Zen lesson, and I’m perverse enough to want to do it again because I signed up for a FM9 Turbo and am standing in the waiting line again.
I agree, it also gives me plenty of time to save up since wife and I don't do credit.

No matter what, I'm happy that people are getting their units after a years worth of wait

If they pause the list, I’ll get an FM3 and FC6 to hold me over.
I plan on using the FM9T as a peice of studio gear and I don’t need more than an FM3 for most live gigs.
This is the way.

I got on the list 9/30/21 🤞
I'm lucky that I have my fm3. I've been more active with several local groups that I would like to have more buttons and more juice.

I'm lucky that I have my fm3. I've been more active with several local groups that I would like to have more buttons and more juice.

Yes. I loved my FM3, but after careful consideration, I ended up deciding to upgrade to the FM9 Turbo.. The primary motivating reason(s) for upgrade was the extra power of FM9 Turbo, providing the ability to always run reverb at ultra-high setting, as well as ultra-res cabs.

The dual amps is also a plus. Finally, I was never quite comfortable with the limitation to only three footswitches on the FM3. The expansive footswitch layout on the FM9, allowing much easier control options, is really quite sweet. Finally, the extra I/O and 8x8 USB Audio Interface makes recording, and especially re-amping, a much smoother process, compared to the FM3. I do notice a slightly lower noise-floor, as well...but I fully admit that this perception may be psychological. It is subtle.

Back
Top Bottom