Waitlist Email

I have been seeing a lot of FM3's for sale lately! Lol Everyone is finally getting the FM9 so they are selling the 3's!!! Kind of sucks because I will need to sell my FM3 in order to pay for my FM9 and was hoping to get at least 850-900 out of it. :(

I have been seeing a lot of FM3's for sale lately! Lol Everyone is finally getting the FM9 so they are selling the 3's!!! Kind of sucks because I will need to sell my FM3 in order to pay for my FM9 and was hoping to get at least 850-900 out of it. :(
Regrettably, we expect to sell out of new FM3 in the USA before we can re-supply, so this will bolster the used market. These parts shortages are brutal. I heard from a friend at a good brand in our industry that they are this close --> <-- to going under due to lack of supply.

Regrettably, we expect to sell out of new FM3 in the USA before we can re-supply, so this will bolster the used market. These parts shortages are brutal. I heard from a friend at a good brand in our industry that they are this close --> <-- to going under due to lack of supply.
I hear ya! I am an RF Engineer and we build filters for the military! We have seen our share of shortages as well. We really need more US companies making chips!

Sorry to hear that!

I have the option to hang on to my FM3/FC6, as I can use the FC6 with the FM9 if I want to do (FM15!?), and the FM3 is a good backup option, as well as something I can see using where floor space is very limited and an FM9 or FM3+FM6 would take too much space.

I hear ya! I am an RF Engineer and we build filters for the military! We have seen our share of shortages as well. We really need more US companies making chips!
Yah, hw guy here, design tester for a major drive company, same with us, MASSIVE shortages. Causing some heartburn, to put it mildly.

There will be an FM3 in excellent shape on the market very shortly... LoL!

Back
Top Bottom