Bug? WAHWAH2 MIDI CTRL NUMBER 119 [FIXED]

jeppekristoffer

Power User
Press I/O button on front panel and then in the CTRL window both WAHWAH1 and WAHWAH2 use number 119.

Fw 18.1

Axe II MK I(original)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, that's WAH1 and WAH2 "X/Y".
Stuff has been changed because of the CC for Rotary XY.

same with my xl 119 for rotary 2 wah1 and wah2 I'm glad this came up that could cause some real confusion!

wah1 x/y = 118
wah2 x/y = 119
rotary1 x/y = 125
rotary2 x/y = 126

last two are new defaults when reset system parameters (but just set them manually and save the whole reload of system parameters)..., wah1/2 x/y don`t know, but 118 for wah1 x/y should be logical correct and will be 1) in order to the rest of default settings and 2) UNIQUE, as it should be by default...

Last edited:
I reset the system parameters twice, but wah1 x/y was still set to 119,so there seems to be a bug. Changed it manually now

Gesendet von meinem LG-D855 mit Tapatalk

It's not a bug. But you can manually set it where you need. I think many people don't use 2 wah pedals in a single preset, so it was a good candidate to save a CC# which are very scarce.

Chris, are you saying it is supposed to use 119 for both Wahs? As far as I understand things Wah 1 x/y is supposed to be at 118, if this is correct then the system reset is not doing this. I have 2 Xls, tried it on both units, the results are the same, everything is set "correct" after the system reset but the Wah 1 and Wah 2 x/y, both are on 119 on my Xls.

Gesendet von meinem LG-D855 mit Tapatalk

Hmm my head was mush yesterday after working on 18.01 info all day.

Now that I revisit it, it seems obviously wrong and wah 1 should probably be 118! I swear cliff chimed in on that and confirmed it was right though... I'll try to research.

edit - cliff already posted below, but i looked and saw he was commenting only about the Rotary CC#s being set correctly after a System Reset. i thought he saw the picture of both Wah's being 119 and confirmed that was correct as well. time to edit my older article :)

Last edited:
Speaking of wah bugs, I've noticed since installing 18b that a lot of my presets are auto-engaging the wah even after i disengage manually and save the preset. This happening to anyone else? I don't want to make a thread if it's just user error.

Back
Top Bottom