Voodoo Amps JMP-1 TM

shnaggs

Inspired
Hey guys and gals,
I was curious about the accuracy of my JMP-1 against the BritPre in the Axe. So I made a little Hi res TM of my JMP-1. Seems like the bass, mid, trable, and presence are a bit off from my actual JMP. I also noticed that the graininess of the gain sounds a bit different, like the actual JMP has bigger chunks, and the Axe has smaller ones...(if that makes sense).
Anyway the info is this: JMP-1 OD2, gain 10, bass 0, mid 0, treb 0, press 0, and bass shift off. I put all the bass, mid, treb, press, controls the same on the Axe when I TM'd it, but I turned the power amp sim off. For some reason the Axe's presence nob defaults to 0, when it seems as it should default to 5. Cause at 5 on the Axe, is where it is close to "0" on the actual JMP which is noon. So I moved the presence to 5 ie. noon on the Axe.
Let me know how you guys like this and if you are interested in any other channels being TM'ed let me know, I would be more then happy TMing them when I have the chance.

View attachment JMP1 TM.syx

Coolio! Thanks ! I always used OD-1 on the one I had the most I'd like to get the OD-1 channel on the Ax personally!

Im curious to try this patch tommorow.
I haven't been really succesfull in getting good heavy sounds with the brit pre so far.
If it sounds good I'd love to have all the channels tonematched!

Back
Top Bottom